• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Technician jailed for taking upskirt video of woman on MRT escalator

TauChiak

Alfrescian
Loyal

Technician jailed for taking upskirt video of woman on MRT escalator

Published on Dec 30, 2013
By Elena Chong

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5VvRjZIkGGI?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" width="560" frameborder="0" height="315"></iframe>

A technician who took an upskirt video of a woman on an MRT escalator was jailed for five weeks on Monday.

Victor Soliman Gotengco Jr, 33, a Filipino, admitted to intruding into the privacy of the 22-year-old accounts executive at Yishun MRT station on Aug 22 this year. A court heard that Gotengco Jr was travelling on the escalator at the Yishun MRT station to the train platform when he took his out his iPhone, activated the video recording mode and walked up to the woman who was a few steps ahead of him. The woman, dressed in a top and skirt, was going to meet her boyfriend who was at the platform.

Gotengco Jr positioned the phone underneath the victim's skirt to capture a video recording. Her boyfriend, who had been observing her as she entered the train station through the gantry and took the escalator, saw what Gotengco Jr did and confronted him. Gotengco Jr kept his phone and tried to enter a train at the platform but was detained. The boyfriend sought help from SMRT staff to call the police.

Four other similar charges of insulting the modesty of unknown women were considered during his sentencing. He could have been jailed for up to one year and/or fined for the offence.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng replies hokkien: send to jail still must feed them why waste our food? :biggrin: simply dump them into the sea at changi beach let them drift away with the tides lor!

Bro the feeling of having food to eat but not enough is no good you know?:biggrin:Let him suffer mah:biggrin:

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OA army, your sister just being rape by Indian. Happy 2014 to your family.

Bro just in case you are not aware,I am not OA but after telling you and you still think that I am OA than I got nothing to say,Happy New Year to you bro:biggrin:

Yoshitsune

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
OA army, your sister just being rape by Indian. Happy 2014 to your family.

Since u are such a miser and only can wild guesses. Here :biggrin:

http://i.imgur.com/Ey1uF.jpg?1?8683

Where is the proof?

I have not zapped anyone for months and that has been my agreement with Leongsam. My main objectives here is to contribute and to attract traffic to this forum for my own interests.

Last time when i zap, i don't leave my nick behind so if u get comments like star wars or OA, then look for impersonators like MBSSLOTS and his clones or that coward, retard, loser SIFU and his clones.

Please go and complain to Leongsam or pay USD4.95 to find out. Not my problem. As far as i am concerned, other clone makers can sabotage all they want because i don't care. All i care about is money to be made. Now FUCK OFF before i use my special account to deal with u.