• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP supporters on Baey’s Facebook make me sick!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.tremeritus.com/2013/12/17/pap-supporters-on-baeys-facebook-make-me-sick/

[h=2]PAP supporters on Baey’s Facebook make me sick![/h]
dmca_protected_sml_120n.png
PostDateIcon.png
December 17th, 2013 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Contributions

Capture23-300x151.jpg
Just want to update everyone on TRE what’s happening on Baey Yam Keng’s Facebook.
He posted his MyPaper article there too:
https://www.facebook.com/BaeyYamKeng/posts/754749991219376
Essentially, it’s the same as what TRE has reported:
http://www.tremeritus.com/2013/12/17/baey-owner-charged-me-2-50-out-of-respect-goodwill/
But go look at his Facebook page. Suddenly out of no where, whole bunch of his supporters turned up to defend him.
Reading some of the comments by these so called PAP supporters can really make you sick. Let me share them here so you know how these fellas think:
Mark Tyrone Chia:
Thanks for the effort to clear up this issue that some people wants to make a mountain out of just for the sake of hitting you.
Dawn Goh:
Funny how some neitizens can make a ‘mountain’ out of a plate of nasi padang….
Dani’El Herwan:
I had Nasi Padang the other day at a foodcourt in Woodlands and it cost me $6.70. I also had Nasi Padang at a stall belonging to my friends’ parents and they charged me $3 for it. For two meat and one vege. Did they give me discount because they want to curry favour from me? No. Did they do it because I am a regular customer? No. They did it because they appreciate my friendship with their son. So what gives? Mr Baey is a human (really! Just go see his past photos, eating, drinking, jogging all) and to the surprise of many Singaporeans, people do appreciate his work and as a person in the community you know…
Qiu Yung:
A desperate attempt to discredit Mr Baey. You can bet that if any of the opposition MPs were treated to free meals by any stallholders, their supporters will be singing a different tune.
Andrew Chua:
It’s most unfortunate that there will always be trolls who want to find something to attack good, honest and hard-working people.
Qiu Yung:
Stan Lee, I recall the story of an NS man who was given a large portion of chicken and chicken rice by a chicken rice hawker for the usual price much to the surprise of the NS man. And the reason the hawker gave was that the young man was doing his part serving the country, protecting the country. I didn’t see anyone at that time fussing over the ‘special’ treatment or asking for the young man to be referred to CPIB.
Henry Tan:
The shop owner has the rights to sell whatever the price he wants.
Qiu Yung:
If Mr Baey visit his residents during his weekly home visits and one of his residents bake some cookies for him and his children to show their appreciation, or offer him a drink to quench his thirst will you be crying for CPIB also? This comment is for Xin ai xin’ whose name is in Mandarin characters.
Qiu Yung:
Stan Lee, What’s there to wonder? It’s just a meal. Hawkers don’t all charge the same prices and hawkers do decide sometimes to give some of their patrons a bigger than usual portion. People are making a fuss just because it’s Mr Baey. You think no one else in Singapore gets a special treat like Mr Baey once in a while?
Joewin Han:
Come one lah.. pp.. its just food… for pp who like to corruption… be more matured… Trolls are jus making living here more diff that u have to watch every.single step u make. what if yr neighbours treat u good food, buy goodies for u and u become MP, den it becomes corruption. MP have a life too, they have frienda that may give them treats jus like yr friends n my friends. They may meet strangers whom like to show thru their appreciation thru basket of fruits, small gesture from their own stall… Pp shouldnt be living in a world that try to.find fault with everything that pp do at all times. Dont pick a bone in an egg… Engage in intelligent conversation.
Chua Aik Hong Desmond:
If I run a stall I would offer to you for free. This is not to bribe you but to show my appreciation for the hard work you have done for all the people. Just as I would do so as well for close friends or former teachers who patronizing my stall. I think there is nothing wrongs for me to do so or for you to accept it. Those who KPKB are just trying to destroy your image and to score political point for the oppy.
David Lim:
Nicely said
Thia Hwee Jee:
Well said.
Daniel Tan Boon Huat:
Thank you for taking the effort to explain, you inspire people!
Al Relador:
Good clarification!
Mark Tyrone Chia:
you think people like Bret cares? They live in a bottle called Singapore and any rise of prices is the fault of PAP mismanaging. They got #freemyinternet but they never use it for good research but just to log on to attack any MIW they see posting. This is their whole life. Ask them to look outside they will say not relevant when in fact it’s the WHOLE relevance! Talking about frogs in wells forever gazing at their navels.
Tell them a simple meal of a bowl of noodles in China is $10 they won’t understand.
Tell them that the ave income in China is $1,500 they still don’t understand because they think their $3 char keow teow is sibeh expensive! They scream PAP conspiracy because nasi padang is $6.50 here! Such stupid people.
See lah, Bret now say oh we are living in Singapore….
Cannot understand simple fact food prices are rising astronomical most places world wide already and SG is no exception he still cannot understand. And I suspect he has a uni degree. Boy uni sure lowered the entry barrier then.
PAP supporters tio kung tao

Editor’s note: “Tio kung tao” is Hokkien for “under a spell” or “kena black magic”.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if that MP is a vegetarian, he will not have such problem. No one will argue for a plate of economy vegetarian rice for $2.50.

jw5

Loyal
It's really sad how bad the sinkie establishment mentality has got.
There's someone who has some status and power, and they all get together to help him.
Don't think half of them could tell you how he "inspires people" and what "hard work" he does. :rolleyes:
Really pathetic how serious the "grateful gongkia" syndrome has become.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i believe thses supporters all behave in the same kiss ass manner on all MPs facebook pages.
wrte ssomething an MP don't like, and its deleted....

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
day baying burger shud listen 2 all dese n continue njoying his unasked discounts ...

anyway, hawkers gif 1 wat! ... not he ask 4 dem 1 wat! ...

juz like dat toothpicks thief lidat ... free 1 wat! juz take la! ... can eat dun waste! ...