• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thank you Nicole Seah for initiating a donation drive for the decease drunken Ah neh

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
21jyqee.jpg

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Thank you Nicole Seah for initiating a donation drive for the decease drunken Ah

I am breaking up with Nicole Seah. I don't love her anymore :mad:

First, she got mental breakdown.
Second, she supports cheebye pundeks.

Worker's Party still the best. Fuck PAP ! :oIo:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Thank you Nicole Seah for initiating a donation drive for the decease drunken Ah

to me any party is good so long as it is not PAP.
fUCK PAP.
i will vote for a pariah dog if it is pariah dog vs PAP

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Some foreign trash gets drunk, assaults a sinkie, drops his pants and he's rewarded posthumously with a donation drive??

This is the sort of politician you want in Parliament???

There are probably hundreds of fellow citizens who are in far greater need of financial help than this pundek! What is she doing for them???

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Kopisai change clones ... so now let's spot which is his new clone :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Some foreign trash gets drunk, assaults a sinkie, drops his pants and he's rewarded posthumously with a donation drive??

There are probably hundreds of fellow citizens who are in far greater need of financial help than this pundek! What is she doing for them???

When you have a mentor like Goh Meng Seng, this is the ultimate result. :biggrin:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Who the fuck is she working for? Instead of getting donation for the innocent driver who didn't get drunk and cause trouble or that time keeper who got beaten up for doing her job, she go and get donations for an irresponsible idiot drunk who get himself killed and causes so much damage to public property.

So the saying is true! Beauty and brains don't mix.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

NICOLE SEAH...... you should be doing something for Singaporeans and not for this drunkard.......

Singaporeans First - remember?

Or have you forgotten due to your weakened mental condition?

JossSticksCandleWax

Alfrescian
Loyal

kopisai,

May you eat fishball and choke
May you step on a banana peel, slip and fall flat
May everything you do blow up in your face

Go give dog fuck
:oIo:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

NICOLE SEAH...... you should be doing something for Singaporeans and not for this drunkard.......

Singaporeans First - remember?

Or have you forgotten due to your weakened mental condition?

Luckily we still got workers party.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

to me any party is good so long as it is not PAP.
fUCK PAP.
i will vote for a pariah dog if it is pariah dog vs PAP

Any party , if not the PAP party, is a good party.

If a cockroach with six legs and 2 long feelers on the head stand for election against any form PAP party,
VOTE FOR THAT SIX LEGGED COCKROACH.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh dear another misguided move by Nicole Prozac Seah.

Help yourself. Then help your own countrymen. Then help others!

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Anyone who read my posts will know that I don't like Ah Nehs. The above post is typically Sinkie. Looks like I have to avoid 2 types of people for the rest of my life - Ah Nehs and Sinkies. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

petebike

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear Nicole Seah

EAT SHIT!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Every fucking day i see very old people limping and dragging their feet to work at McDonalds. Don't tell me these people enjoy clearing rubbish even though their feet are limping?!

What the fuck is govt doing? What the fuck is Nicole Prozac Seah doing?

LowLifeBoyKopiUncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

i am with you Brubeck.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Who the fuck is she working for? Instead of getting donation for the innocent driver who didn't get drunk and cause trouble or that time keeper who got beaten up for doing her job, she go and get donations for an irresponsible idiot drunk who get himself killed and causes so much damage to public property.

So the saying is true! Beauty and brains don't mix.
I share your doubt and I doubted her alliance since that day she apologized to the Malays. She is a silly puppet and mouthpiece. When she cried in front of the camera, my doubts were gone. It became affirmative that she was from the "white" side.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

EXTREMIST = KOPIUNCLE = theblackhole = ilovesingapore.....:biggrin:

if u need to discharge your 37 zap cycle .... here is your opportunity :biggrin:

Last edited: