• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FAP Traitor PM: SGs Commit More Crime Than FTrash. Please Be Fair!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/pm-lee-said-singaporeans-more-likely-commit-crime-than-foreign-indian-workers-4497588-2.html

http://www.fuckwarezone.com.sg/img/forums/hwz/statusicon/post_old.gif Yesterday, 10:23 PM <!-- / status icon and date -->
snap99
Great Supremacy Member

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/avatars/255567.gif?dateline=1371907153

<!-- message -->SGrean crime more than FWs ? - YouTube

[video=youtube;r4c7DtXAKpA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4c7DtXAKpA#t=00m16s[/video]

@ 16s

</OBJECT>

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even if that were true (requires unbiased statistics), the fact that he, as the PM of the country, blurts it out on national tv, shows that he is a tactless buffoon (not the first time), and casts doubts on his leadership skills.

I've said it and I will say it again: we've only had three thus far, but Lee Hsien Loong is hands down the worst PM that has been inflicted on Singapore. Expect more fuckups from him on a personal, national and global level.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Even if that were true (requires unbiased statistics), the fact that he, as the PM of the country, blurts it out on national tv, shows that he is a tactless buffoon (not the first time), and casts doubts on his leadership skills.

I've said it and I will say it again: we've only had three thus far, but Lee Hsien Loong is hands down the worst PM that has been inflicted on Singapore. Expect more fuckups from him on a personal, national and global level.

Laksa how can anybody from the lee kuan yew family do any fucking wrong?

They and their chosen are the best and deserve to rule over you servile sinkie sheep ok?

Protector Cromwell

Alfrescian
Loyal
这种水准的人还能担任总理职务,看来新加坡的所谓“功利制度”(meritocracy)有问题!一国元首居然在大众传媒贬低国人的操行,不知道是“爱之深,责之切”呢?抑或是脑壳坏了?

Protector Cromwell

Alfrescian
Loyal
这种料还能在总理位置上混上九年,真的是托老爸的福,可以说是全体新加坡人民的不幸!

希望新加坡人民在来届大选能够通过手中选票挽救新加坡颓势,把这个阿斗踢下台!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And who put that stupid buffon and those PAP walking bags of excrement with no fucking moral compasses there again and again and again?
Despite knowing that they tell lies again and again and with combined competency less than a fucking hawker assistant in a Malaysian hawker center?

DO not put the blame on them.

It is the stupid sinkies like stupid sheeps and with no balls that put those bastards there.
When 400 ah nehs drinking toddy can scare the shit out of policmen and burn their fucking policecars, sinkies
just remain head down down and arseholes up high high to be fucked and screwed

Protector Cromwell

Alfrescian
Loyal
有低水平的选民,就会投选出低水平的执政党,自然会投选出低能的总理!

新加坡选民们在来届大选若不慎重行使手中神圣选票的权利,全体国民即将面临多五年的灾难!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Has Ass Loong gone mad? Apparently not the first time.....

ST-220411-1024x559.jpg

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The TRAITOR runs deep in the Familee - from father to son, with each generation outdoing the previous. Yet, 60% SGs persist in voting more of the same.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

He was on MC the day his daddy was teaching Common Sense 101.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I read the report this evening in The Prostitute Times online.

There were about 20 rebukes to the Pondang for making such a statement.

Just now I went to search for the report and the negative comments and apparently The Prostitute Times has removed it.

Stronger

Alfrescian
Loyal
To ALL Sinkapo Lang, after listening to that speech, how do you feel? Song boh? Steam boh?

Last edited:

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not the first time ah loong has done this kind of stupid comments.. from "fixing the opposition"... I don't want to list mre.. I'm sick of his stupid comments.

I don't think he is fit to be a PM . Time to step aside and let more capable ppl to helm and take charge of leading the country.

Booo.. lousy ah loong.. don't continue to embarrass us any more.. Boooo.. just move aside!!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not the first time ah loong has done this kind of stupid comments.. from "fixing the opposition"... I don't want to list mre.. I'm sick of his stupid comments.

I don't think he is fit to be a PM . Time to step aside and let more capable ppl to helm and take charge of leading the country.

Booo.. lousy ah loong.. don't continue to embarrass us any more.. Boooo.. just move aside!!

there's no one else in the PAP who is capable

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
"better to remain silent as an idiot rather than to open one's mouth and remove all doubts"..........

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink: