• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

de-myth-ed ALL SG security forces useless n fragile can be easily overcome

Rule of MOB

Alfrescian
Loyal
simply obvious fact, all mata, army, airforce, commandos, Gurkha, are not what they try to be. made believed. proven repeatedly. not just by riots n MSK incident.

mata can even double murder n drag corpse w car.

with any proper plans preparation facilities manpower guts n small prices paid it is 100% sure that alln any SG security forces can be disabled overcomed n proven again to be just expensive redundant rubbish.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was in the Police FARCE for 6 years.........

when I see them train for riots.........I knew it was a disaster waiting to happen.........

they're damn lucky the rioters got no knives and other weapons............otherwise the police hearse will be very busy indeed.......