• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The last time the forum was this crowded was when....

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your forum attract immense numbers of ppl once any event that had happened in Sinkland goes to indicate the flaws and bad side effects of the Pappy governing system.

Hell, in simple terms it seems like MANY COMMON FOLKS ARE WANTING TO SEE THE DOWN FALL OF THE PAP!

And your forum provide that outlet! LoL

jw5

Loyal
And the next time the forum will be this crowded again will be when......................................... :p

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
And the next time the forum will be this crowded again will be when......................................... :p

The highest likely answer to your golden question is when some bastard would to kick the bucket!

Actually if you had asked this question before last Sunday, my answer would be wrong! hahahahaha

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya, Sam's forum woke up suddenly with thousands of viewers in the wee hours. I forsee more of such things happening in the near future as PAP began to strip each other pants to bare the skeletons. Or rather, it was the foreign talents who stripped PAP bare for all to see.

Singaporeans are pretty excited when such things happened in a supposedly Swiss standard of living where integration is about setting everything on fire to draw eyeballs. Singaporeans are noises that PAP will discard as meaningless, it was the foreigners that send greater message that make PAP balls shrank. We need more of them here by the millions, so that more happenings like this will keep PAP very busy from attacking netizens or other political parties.

Last edited:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
also i am very disappointed with samleong as he never issue statement to order forummers to stay calm, dont speculate, stay in the house and dont listen to the rumours.

we need this kind of leadership from sam leong but he never did his part. :mad:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
also i am very disappointed with samleong as he never issue statement to order forummers to stay calm, dont speculate, stay in the house and dont listen to the rumours.

we need this kind of leadership from sam leong but he never did his part. :mad:

sam is self-serving. he longs for this type of incident to see the forum viewership increase.

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nah, there was another forum that gave a blow by blow account including photos and video. In fact he was also the one that gave CNA firsthand information and he was giving a personal account via telephone to CNA. He was Mr. Tan K. W.

I was in the forum too lapping up the news while CNA was groping around lost with a screwed up reporter who arrived at the scene at 11 pm long after the riot ended.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Nah, there was another forum that gave a blow by blow account including photos and video. In fact he was also the one that gave CNA firsthand information and he was giving a personal account via telephone to CNA. He was Mr. Tan K. W.

I was in the forum too lapping up the news while CNA was groping around lost with a screwed up reporter who arrived at the scene at 11 pm long after the riot ended.

Wasn't the guy who arrived late at the scene a chap called Nicholas, who happens also to be an editor at CNA and an NMP? :biggrin:

Can someone confirm whether he voted for or against the 6.9 million motion?

Forummer Xingguy, do you have that information? :wink:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The highest likely answer to your golden question is when some bastard would to kick the bucket!

Actually if you had asked this question before last Sunday, my answer would be wrong! hahahahaha

You mean Lee Kuan Yew or Lee Hsien Loong?