• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another day, another sinkie goes nuts .....

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The mrt staff are paid to sit inside aircon office for display only at times help ppl top up ez link card:biggrin:

SMRT is a GLC & it's like the civil service where hard work & initiative are not rewarded. It may even get them into trouble with their bosses.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck you!

you are a bastard moronic imbecile!

you kiss my ass and you ate my faeces!

di-YQIO.gif

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
nothing will come out good from cronies, cronies only good at licking their masters' balls.:rolleyes:

SMRT is a GLC & it's like the civil service where hard work & initiative are not rewarded. It may even get them into trouble with their bosses.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Said Mr Liu: "I waved directly at the station's security cameras to signal some form of distress needing immediate attention. But none came."

Whahahahah !!! You idiot !! That security camera is for show !!! Wake up !!!

you are right somehow.
the cctv is more for recording purpose rather than monitoring.
which security uncle so free to stare at the monitor..they rather used smart phone to wechat.
even if they paid me $4k a mth to stare at the monitor for 8hr/day, i wont take up

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are right somehow.
the cctv is more for recording purpose rather than monitoring.
which security uncle so free to stare at the monitor..they rather used smart phone to wechat.
even if they paid me $4k a mth to stare at the monitor for 8hr/day, i wont take up

usually monitoring job they will not expect one to stare at various monitor for 8 hr or 12 hr per day. They will use the word "eyeball". means you can roll your eyes in circular direction, from the monitor A to B to C etc then to your wechat, then back to A...no one in this world can stare for whole day lah.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will guess the race of this person as Chinese cos it said racist remarks and u know only Chinese ppl can be considered racist.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guess the race.

993453_650216011697375_762193817_n.jpg

Attachments

• 993453_650216011697375_762193817_n.jpg
    993453_650216011697375_762193817_n.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 196
Last edited: