• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

USA's Asian bitches helping NSA to spy on everyone (Guess the countries?)

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP's actions don't surprise me. This is after all a gov't that spies on it's own citizens.
Just hope our neighbours don't blame us "lesser mortals" for the actions of the PAP.

PrinceCharming

Alfrescian
Loyal
To: laksaboy

FYI I posted a similar topic a few days ago.

Pinky's LEEgime has been a longtime customer of Stratfor. Its Chief of Intelligence Operations, Nate Hughes, had provided training to our Sinkie intelligence officers on how to collect and analyse data. Click on the following link to learn more about Nate: http://www.stratfor.com/about/analysts/nate-hughes

FYI Pinky's LEEgime has been spying on its opposition parties for decades. The Workers' Party, SDP, NSP, etc... have been under surveillance for years now (read: emails hacked, phone conversations tapped)

Remember the FinFisher spy surveillance program/software. The British company that created it only sells it to governmental agencies worldwide.

But not to worry. Pinky may help the United Stasi of A. to spy on Ah Tiongs; the Ah Tiongs have been spying on Pinky's LEEgime as well.

(I can't read and write Mandarin Chinese. But my daughter, who is a Sinophile, told me there is a Chinese saying: A yellow sparrow is stalking a praying mantis while the latter is about to pounce on its prey.)

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkapore is two-timing ...it sells info on US to China. That's why sinkapore ministers are often visiting China to be feted and paid. Sometimes, for scolding too.

PrinceCharming

Alfrescian
Loyal
.......Just hope our neighbours don't blame us "lesser mortals" for the actions of the PAP.

Both Malaysia, Indonesia and Brunei have become wary of LEEgime. They will intensify their espionage activities both in Sinkieland and elsewhere.

Do you now understand why LEEgime is so anxious for Sinkie men to serve NS to protect Sinkieland? Everybody outside Sinkieland knows NSmen are there to protect Pinky's and his cronies' golden geese, not ordinary Sinkies.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you now understand why LEEgime is so anxious for Sinkie men to serve NS to protect Sinkieland? Everybody outside Sinkieland knows NSmen are there to protect Pinky's and his cronies' golden geese, not ordinary Sinkies.

According to James Minchin the author of the banned book "No Man Is an Island: A Study of Singapore's Lee Kuan Yew", NS was started because of LKY's fear of the Malaysians arresting him in Spore :eek:

Just imagine all the males dying & wasting years of their life to protect LKY. Not forgetting all the paper generals that we are now are supporting & the billions being wasted on defence.

pocoyo

Alfrescian
Loyal
(I can't read and write Mandarin Chinese. But my daughter, who is a Sinophile, told me there is a Chinese saying: A yellow sparrow is stalking a praying mantis while the latter is about to pounce on its prey.)

I like this part, believe you refer to this:

螳螂捕蝉,黄雀在后

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
So to PAP, hacking = Terrorism. What about assisting another country hacked into the network of your neighbors?

Chinese American commentator Anthony Yuen once commented that we are just a regional dog of USA and he was damn right.

ZorrorroZ

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's only terrorism if someone else is doing the hacking. If ownself hacking, this is called national security.

ahhock24

Alfrescian
Loyal
Turn out that pap is one of the key accomplices to hacking activities, big-time. Was is not too long ago someone say that hackers will get full extent of the law.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Turn out that pap is one of the key accomplices to hacking activities, big-time. Was is not too long ago someone say that hackers will get full extent of the law.

The Anonymous merely deface a website.

This is spying, unauthorized stealing of information which compromises national security and privacy.

In any case, I will enjoy this diplomatic shitstorm. Sinkieland diplomats in other Asian countries had better be mentally prepared to get verbally fucked upside down. :biggrin: