• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Art of Eating Soft Rice.

CannonFairy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had tim sum at red star with an old friend.He related to me that his nephew hooked a big fish and now eating soft rice. I told him that it is common for the ladies to earn more than the gents and that should not be considered as eating soft rice.

No, he told me. His nephew was jobless who did not stay long in his jobs because of his temperament. His nephew's girlfriend family owns a landed property and the girl is a sales director who suffered broken relationship. How did they met, i asked. I was told that they met in a car showroom!

The best part is the nephew is now being supported by the girl. He now drives a BM 3 series and both stayed in a condo all paid for by the girl.The nephew's daily role is to send the girl to work and take care of the house.

I forgot to ask my friend whether the girl had any kids. If she has any,the nephew really tan tio. Don't need to pay for milk money and has a free son or free daughter.

I can only conclude that the nephew has stamina like a horse.