• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Make Love In The Rubbish Heap. Do NOT Disrupt The Courtyard Forum.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Shocking News: James Raj Hacked MOE Website while in Jail

Com'on Sarong; day after day i've seen you're Losing your PLot to this HK14K guy..kindLy take a sabbiticaL, Or register aNother Nick La..ReaLLy paiseh, dont you feeL it ?..:*:

No leh paiseh meh? It's only your opinion.
Your fuckface and personal details posted publicly you also no shy....
Why shoukd I be shy?

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What about those morons who put hazard lights while driving in heavy rain?
I think it's plain STEWPIG.
Agree only blinkers to signal will suffice. Dumb sinkies too damn hazard lights trigger happy.

to prevent blind retarded drivers like you from fucking them from behind in heavy rain..you twit!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Com'on Sarong; day after day i've seen you're Losing your PLot to this HK14K guy..kindLy take a sabbiticaL, Or register aNother Nick La..ReaLLy paiseh, dont you feeL it ?..:*:

he is a shameless twit
losing an argument out jump his toads from his vulval mouth
damned puaswaykia!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

No leh paiseh meh? It's only your opinion.
Your fuckface and personal details posted publicly you also no shy....
Why shoukd I be shy?

no shame no guts no lampar narong the sarong the kelong...haha!!
can't even handle HK14...and go hiding under his stained sarong!!! WAUhahaa!!!
now daimdiam like a puaswaycbkia!!! no face to hide no where to post....seenahkia!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Car parking etiquette: what were you taught?

Agree. Wonder where did they learn it from. From their driving instructors?

Makes me wonder if different driving instructors teach different things.

this is common sense lah
no need for instructors to tell the drivers what to do
you cant see in a heavy thunder storm
heavy traffic, ponding and your wipers not working well
just put on your hazard lights to warn other drivers - pls stay far away
especially those blind retarded and vulgar drivers like narong the kelong

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

this is common sense lah
no need for instructors to tell the drivers what to do
you cant see in a heavy thunder storm
heavy traffic, ponding and your wipers not working well
just put on your hazard lights to warn other drivers - pls stay far away
especially those blind retarded and vulgar drivers like narong the kelong

Haha self pwned gong cheebye.
I'm correct the likes of you have these gong habit.
Cannot see? Warn other road users? Considerate? Scare a lousy driber like yourself hit your backside? Dumbo logic.
What are fucking headlights for?
Every driver just do his part and practice safe driving is enough.
Blinking hazard lights on a moving car is dangerous and does more harm than good.
If you are such a useless driver that heavy rain can scare you then suggest you stay off the roads....
Wipers not working wtf you still driving in the rain? Stop your stupid car by the side THEN you can switch on your hazard lights until you song!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Haha self pwned gong cheebye.
I'm correct the likes of you have these gong habit.
Cannot see? Warn other road users? Considerate? Scare a lousy driber like yourself hit your backside? Dumbo logic.
What are fucking headlights for?
Every driver just do his part and practice safe driving is enough.
Blinking hazard lights on a moving car is dangerous and does more harm than good.
If you are such a useless driver that heavy rain can scare you then suggest you stay off the roads....
Wipers not working wtf you still driving in the rain? Stop your stupid car by the side THEN you can switch on your hazard lights until you song!

you go eat CB CheeseBurgers lah!!!
nahbeh you are driving in heavy rain with almost zero visibiity
nahbeh you want to find excuse to fuck the backside of big lorries izzit!!!
what's wrong with putting on the hazard lights!! you don't like okay lor..
i always put on hazard lights in such very bad conditions...don't come near to hit my butt!!!
why you jealous i drive a porsche!!! you go eat your cheery lah!!! or better still go eat your CB!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

That's why I never signal in advance and just cut in/change lanes THEN will signal blink once AFTERWARDs....just once.
I've honed this skill to perfection and gives me great satisfaction always.

this is a classic example of road bully like narong the forker here as cyber bully with the big vulval mouth!!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you go eat CB CheeseBurgers lah!!!
nahbeh you are driving in heavy rain with almost zero visibiity
nahbeh you want to find excuse to fuck the backside of big lorries izzit!!!
what's wrong with putting on the hazard lights!! you don't like okay lor..
i always put on hazard lights in such very bad conditions...don't come near to hit my butt!!!
why you jealous i drive a porsche!!! you go eat your cheery lah!!! or better still go eat your CB!!!

Gong cheebye wrong still refuse to accept. Machiam pappies always think they are right still want to argue.
This is fundamental basic driving knowledge. How you pass Highway Code when you dun even know when to switch on hazard lights?
Your taxi upgraded to Porsche already ah? Pls lie with some 'standard' lah....learn from hk14k...before lie got do research one.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

this is a classic example of road bully like narong the forker here as cyber bully with the big vulval mouth!!!

I can imagine with more gong cheebyes kiasu kiasi drivers like you....when heavy downpour knn entire expressway lanes with moving vehicles will have cars lit up with blinking hazard lights....knn what a joke sight that will be!

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Backpacker of 30 years says KL is most dangerous place he has ever been to

i have been to KL so many times, nothing of this happened to me.

it's just an isolated incident and dave concluded that kl is the most dangerous place to be. i don't buy his story and i don't agree with him. i have spent wonderful and enjoyable nights here with the compliments of mr lim family...kl is safe as hell....

kl is as safe as anywhere in the world. it rocks like hell day and night.....

who would want a kopicunt like you!!!!!!!!!! hahahahhahahahaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This type dun waste your time swearing at them.
Memorize the car plate come back to puncture tyre and scratch paint....got time can scribble a message if not dumbfuck might be clueless why car kena vandalize.

fucker vandalism cbkia
must be you who scratched my car at ntuc carpark recently
you must be following me .....forker
give me your ic and i will report you...cbkia

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I can imagine with more gong cheebyes kiasu kiasi drivers like you....when heavy downpour knn entire expressway lanes with moving vehicles will have cars lit up with blinking hazard lights....knn what a joke sight that will be!

this is not a joke!!!
i saw it happen and everyone of the driver was so courteous, so careful and so considerate
that speaks volumes of our singaporean character of unity, care, concern and consideration for each other

only you cbkia will horn and horn and horn in heavy downpour, trying to overtake and tail gate
fuck this type of cbkia driver!!! hope you drive into the longkang in heavy downpour and be swept away into the sea!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Gong cheebye wrong still refuse to accept. Machiam pappies always think they are right still want to argue.
This is fundamental basic driving knowledge. How you pass Highway Code when you dun even know when to switch on hazard lights?
Your taxi upgraded to Porsche already ah? Pls lie with some 'standard' lah....learn from hk14k...before lie got do research one.

waulau now you respect HK14
it's good. at least you still show some humility and confession that you have been humiliated and shamed by HK14..
wauhahhaaa!!!..got no balls and no brains, don't try to be smart here in SBF....good lesson for you...learn and be wiser
you gongest cbkia!!!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

it's good. at least you still show some humility and confession that you have been humiliated and shamed by HK14..
wauhahhaaa!!!..got no balls and no brains, don't try to be smart here in SBF....good lesson for you...learn and be wiser
you gongest cbkia!!!
55271-pinocchio-nose-gif-whgD.gif

Kopiuncle the Liar!​

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you gongest cbkia!!!
Dun blame anyone if you too dumb to detect sarcasm.
If that's how you want to spin it...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hongkie term for what you posted....

死鸡撑饭盖

this is not a joke!!!
i saw it happen and everyone of the driver was so courteous, so careful and so considerate
that speaks volumes of our singaporean character of unity, care, concern and consideration for each other

only you cbkia will horn and horn and horn in heavy downpour, trying to overtake and tail gate
fuck this type of cbkia driver!!! hope you drive into the longkang in heavy downpour and be swept away into the sea!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Dun blame anyone if you too dumb to detect sarcasm.
If that's how you want to spin it...

sarcasm??? wauhahaha!!! you the gongest cbkia speak about sarcasm
you should go and kowtow to Mr Asterix and take a lesson from him considering sarcasm
you can't even lick the little toe of HK14 at every thread and in every post - your display is just pathetic
now go back and kowtow a thousand times so that you may be wiser and smarter in your sarcasm..
wauhahhaaaaa....gongest cbkia
i see that mad gorilla is here to sarpport you - no shame and no spine to stand on your own
limpeh old uncle stand alone with my own bamboo spine against the whole shit gang of yours since day one!!!
you ...gongest cbkia have to rely on a horde of rabid dogs to bark and bite for you....shame, shame , shame!!!
now go pangsai and give dogs fuck by I H P ...and ah meng gang...