Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Karma story

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,793
    My Reputation Points: 1066 / Power: 5

    Smile Karma story

    Today Ginger tells you about Karma story.

    Many years ago, a Cambridge graduate couples told their citizens that Taxi drivers and peasants are intellectually weak and they shall not have more babies compared with graduate couples.

    However, several years later Karma struck their own elder child and they were shock and later cried in the delivery room to see their first grand child who was a albino.

    Guess the race?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,555
    My Reputation Points: 887 / Power: 9

    Default Re: Karma story

    They should be happy to have a MIW born in the famiLEE, au naturel.
    "Time and gravity are women's greatest enemies."

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,793
    My Reputation Points: 1066 / Power: 5

    Default Re: Karma story

    Quote Originally Posted by blackmondy View Post
    They should be happy to have a MIW born in the famiLEE, au naturel.
    chinese believe that that albino child is a debt collector to collect all the good things and money from that family as this family has too much of sin

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,555
    My Reputation Points: 887 / Power: 9

    Default Re: Karma story

    The Lee family has bad genes.

    The son walks like a sissy and the daughter not only walks like a gorilla, but also look like one.
    "Time and gravity are women's greatest enemies."

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,793
    My Reputation Points: 1066 / Power: 5

    Default Re: Karma story

    Quote Originally Posted by blackmondy View Post
    The Lee family has bad genes.

    The son walks like a sissy and the daughter not only walks like a gorilla, but also look like one.
    and the other son who does not walk like a sissy is a playboy and will only ruin the familee fortune.
    I heard this PB is a regular in the club and has regular pei-gu (china hostess)

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    taxi
    Posts
    63
    My Reputation Points: 10 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Karma story

    earthling, what is this "karma" you refer to?

    and why is being albino a curse?

    i too am albino, yet i wield powers far greater than any of you.

    Quote Originally Posted by gingerlyn View Post
    Today Ginger tells you about Karma story.

    However, several years later Karma struck their own elder child and they were shock and later cried in the delivery room to see their first grand child who was a albino.

    Guess the race?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Timbuktu
    Posts
    30,784
    My Reputation Points: 2501 / Power: 13

    Default Re: Karma story

    Quote Originally Posted by gingerlyn View Post
    Today Ginger tells you about Karma story.

    Many years ago, a Cambridge graduate couples told their citizens that Taxi drivers and peasants are intellectually weak and they shall not have more babies compared with graduate couples.

    However, several years later Karma struck their own elder child and they were shock and later cried in the delivery room to see their first grand child who was a albino.

    Guess the race?
    The albino was a honest mistake...honestly, divine providence made a mistake, it was meant to a child of great beauty & a brilliant brain due to an union of stellar genes...honest mistake..

    The race, a cross between the descendant of a Chinese Muslim & the local...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,793
    My Reputation Points: 1066 / Power: 5

    Default Re: Karma story

    Quote Originally Posted by halsey02 View Post
    The albino was a honest mistake...honestly, divine providence made a mistake, it was meant to a child of great beauty & a brilliant brain due to an union of stellar genes...honest mistake..

    The race, a cross between the descendant of a Chinese Muslim & the local...
    not easy to understand the above.
    pls write in layman term

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    10,301
    My Reputation Points: 2307 / Power: 8

    Default Re: Karma story

    I pity the albino. He did nothing wrong but have to suffer.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,374
    My Reputation Points: 286 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Karma story

    Quote Originally Posted by gingerlyn View Post
    Today Ginger tells you about Karma story.

    Many years ago, a Cambridge graduate couples told their citizens that Taxi drivers and peasants are intellectually weak and they shall not have more babies compared with graduate couples.

    However, several years later Karma struck their own elder child and they were shock and later cried in the delivery room to see their first grand child who was a albino.

    Guess the race?
    if your story is to educate the mass to do goods..that you are the saint.
    if your story is to make fun of them, then you are no better than them.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    8,970
    My Reputation Points: 5142 / Power: 5

    Default Re: Karma story

    So that there is business for those selling dark sun glasses.
    **********************************************************************

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,793
    My Reputation Points: 1066 / Power: 5

    Default Re: Karma story

    Quote Originally Posted by ykhuser View Post
    if your story is to educate the mass to do goods..that you are the saint.
    if your story is to make fun of them, then you are no better than them.
    i just stated the facts

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    13,370
    My Reputation Points: 9479 / Power: 11

    Default Re: Karma story

    Quote Originally Posted by gingerlyn View Post
    Today Ginger tells you about Karma story.

    Many years ago, a Cambridge graduate couples told their citizens that Taxi drivers and peasants are intellectually weak and they shall not have more babies compared with graduate couples.

    However, several years later Karma struck their own elder child and they were shock and later cried in the delivery room to see their first grand child who was a albino.

    Guess the race?
    You really believe in Karma?

    If so, I suggest you dun poke fun at others..
    You can take T nychat out of jiu hu, but you can't take the jiu hu kia out of Tonychat

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    33,278
    My Reputation Points: 4487 / Power: 13

    Default Re: Karma story

    Quote Originally Posted by eErotica69 View Post
    You really believe in Karma?

    If so, I suggest you dun poke fun at others..
    For pappy doggies, karma only 'bounces back' when the target happens to be one of their dear leeders.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    13,370
    My Reputation Points: 9479 / Power: 11

    Default Re: Karma story

    Quote Originally Posted by laksaboy View Post
    For pappy doggies, karma only 'bounces back' when the target happens to be one of their dear leeders.
    Not just a pappy doggies, WP doggies and SDPP doggies, UMNO doggies or whatever political inclination, the Law of Karma still applies.
    Last edited by eErotica69; 18-11-2013 at 02:51 PM.
    You can take T nychat out of jiu hu, but you can't take the jiu hu kia out of Tonychat

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,654
    My Reputation Points: 416 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Karma story

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Hypocrite View Post
    I pity the albino. He did nothing wrong but have to suffer.
    Guess we cant have everything in life, if you want a lot of money, million and millions..

    this would off set your life, because money is every thing even reaching death, still wants to count money..

    millions and millions. Up there the great one will NOT let u have everything and NOT even give a Cent

    to the POOR.

    That's where KARMA will takes place!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. karma ??? ;)
    By drifter in forum Discussions about Religion.
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 24-04-2012, 03:40 PM
  2. do you believe in karma?
    By krafty in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 27-04-2010, 10:07 AM
  3. JN - Bad Karma?
    By halsey02 in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-03-2010, 11:53 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •