• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Laksa and Chicken Rice @ $16 per bowl/plate at.........

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The zoo... this place is no longer an affordable outing for families. A family of four could easily spend $100 on food and drinks alone, excluding the ticket prices. :eek:

Sigh...

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
??? THat is quite normal prices here at "tourist" location. Even at restaurants here you would be looking at similar price. If you want swiss standard of living, you should expect swiss standard of pricing as well. The problem is, Singapore doesn't have swiss standard of wages, except the ruling elites of course.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Thanks garlic for this thread. For those who plan to go to zoo so can makan first then go or bring your own sandwiches and go to the zoo like going for picnic it'll be fun I'm sure for the family and romantic for the couple.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks garlic for this thread. For those who plan to go to zoo so can makan first then go or bring your own sandwiches and go to the zoo like going for picnic it'll be fun I'm sure for the family and romantic for the couple.

i went to a Zoo in bangkok before.. very cheap and fun.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Places like the zoo is for FTs...
You want to complain zoo expensive then go to sentosa I think you will get a bigger shock.
Want free go to see Merlion or haw par villa.....poor sinkie peasants shoukd know their place in sinkie society....this is afterall what they voted for.
Chicken rice $16 bucks want to kpkb.....I eat at Mandrain chatterbox is $27++ ok?
No money I kaiseow you eat at tampines interchange $2 only cheap cheap.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Places like the zoo is for FTs...
You want to complain zoo expensive then go to sentosa I think you will get a bigger shock.
Want free go to see Merlion or haw par villa.....poor sinkie peasants shoukd know their place in sinkie society....this is afterall what they voted for.
Chicken rice $16 bucks want to kpkb.....I eat at Mandrain chatterbox is $27++ ok?
No money I kaiseow you eat at tampines interchange $2 only cheap cheap.

lukily i am a vegetarian. i dun have chicken rice problem.

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have been there too....really nice and the they were kept in glass like tanks.

You can have close up interaction with them for around 2000plus baht for 2 hours, I think.

Very educational and entertaining.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Pii Joe your 'solution' is machiam how pappies teach sinkie slaves no money buy fresh meat then eat frozen.
No money eat meat turn vegetarian.
Electric bills high then dun use aircon.

Lower your expectations vile pappies say.
Not getting to the root of the problem....

TheWhiteHorse

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been there too....really nice and the they were kept in glass like tanks.

You can have close up interaction with them for around 2000plus baht for 2 hours, I think.

Zoo I must try. Last time my friend brought me to an aquarium only, but also not bad, the specimens quite colourful.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
The zoo... this place is no longer an affordable outing for families. A family of four could easily spend $100 on food and drinks alone, excluding the ticket prices. :eek:

Sigh...

Travel out further to find your own makan at nearby housing estate or other option will be gather a few friends and potluck. Bring in Some sandwiches and bring your own drinks.

Zoo is to rip the tourist off. It is just like buying from SIM LIM square and your friendly lucky plaza but local don't get easily rip off.

Last edited:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's always fun when you are an exhibit

don't forget to add tip, 500 or 1000 up to your generosity