• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How long have chiam see tong not spoken in parliament ?

alantan27

Alfrescian
Loyal
How long have chiam see tong not spoken in parliament?

Under the law, a member can be disquaiified if he does not spoke for a certain period of time

i think he should quit to allow a by election if he really cannot make it

no point cannot tong still want to tong

Last edited:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
How long have chiam see tong not spoken in parliament?

Under the new law, a member can be disquaiified if he does not spoke for a certain period of time

i think he should quit to allow a by election if he really cannot make it

no point cannot tong still want to tong

I have not heard of the new law. How long exactly is this "certain period of time"?

Chiam speaks at every budget debate and I'm sure he'll speak this year. There are still 12 days more.

alantan27

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have not heard of the new law. How long exactly is this "certain period of time"?

Chiam speaks at every budget debate and I'm sure he'll speak this year. There are still 12 days more.

sorry typo error
it is not a new law
this law is an existing law

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Laws aside, health reasons are the main factor why Chiam is not able to speak up. Besides, the party is also undergoing some changes to bring in new blood for the next GE.

So what's the big deal if he does/doesn't speak? Wait for the next GE! :wink:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
chiam is now the antique vase in parleement waiting to be "auctioned" off:p

that's why we must treasure low thia khiang the one and only LONE RANGER left to challenge 80 "outlaws".

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
chiam is now the antique vase in parleement waiting to be "auctioned"

old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee,

temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, hypocrite, deceiver, all rolled into one!

mai kay kay lah PAP dog!

PAP dogs and morons would like all opp to be eliminated!