• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

dr tan chong kee, owner of newsintercom is married....to a man

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
would u give your blessing or your swearing?

I would give the newly weds my blessing. as long as they are in love, who cares! :biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
his message to PLUs in love, be brave to make a commitment:

Chong Kee Tan

November 4 near San Francisco, CA, United States.

Dear friends and family, THANK YOU so much for all your well wishes and support. For more years that I can remember, especially during wedding dinners, I had thought marriage would never happen to me. I was told my relationship had to be kept out of sight.

When Svetlana pronounced us married on Friday, it was hard to take in. Even now, it still hasn't quite sunken in that we are a legally married couple. I catch myself wondering when they will take it all away.

And being married feels different. We may have lived together for the last 5 1/2 years, and have told each other countless times we will be together forever, but doing so publicly means that now our family and friends expect us to love and cherish each other too. I like that kind of accountability

So thank you for your outpouring support. It really helped to make us feel that it is real. That our love for each other is seen and acknowledged. It means a lot to us. Thank you!

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
congratulations to the newly weds..
i know someone blood married woman to woman lor... almost same thing

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
if we have the intrinsic wisdom, we would know that there's nothing really wrong. if u base the explanation using AFFINITY, the linkage of past lives and past past lives.....it may make some sense why now the world is in such a confused state that man marries man, woman marries woman instead of the norm man marries woman.

it's all about the AFFINITY that people have now and had before when their lives crossed each other. in the past life, probably they were a loving man-woman relationship. then born this life, both become man but the bond and love between the 2 souls are so strongly linked that they fall inlove again as man-man.....and that's how they shun all ostracisation, prejudices and objection from a warped unaccommodating society and decided to hitch up man-man.

to such a brave couple, it's very admirable. to us, it's their business and we should give them our blessings. it's the love bonding between them that counts. other than that, who cares!