• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wave @ Marina Cove

st0rmblaz3

Hi, was looking for condo in JB, one agent intro me to Wave @ Marina Cove recently.
Any Bros and Sis heard of it? is it recommended for own stay?

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Right, go along the whole coast to see all before decide. Buy only if you intend to stay there, spoilt for choice.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, i always buy house that if cannot rent out will stay there. May i know you are buyer?

Not buyer. Already committed elsewhere. I just itchy and kay poh to go look look see see. Anyway, I have been driving past the site and seeing it take shape over the last 2 years. Coming up well and nice. Proximity to CIQ, "seafront" living, and proximity to malls and shops are the main draws, in my opinion.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
can tell me where do you committed ? i also look alot of project. this is the one i like it

I bought a unit at KSL Residence@Daya. Some think it is a pui chow nua project. But I think it is quite ok. Most importantly the boss (wife) likes it. :biggrin:

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bought a unit at KSL Residence@Daya. Some think it is a pui chow nua project. But I think it is quite ok. Most importantly the boss (wife) likes it. :biggrin:
Actually, as long as wife like it, it is a worthwhile investment. Wife happy...u will be happy too.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, as long as wife like it, it is a worthwhile investment. Wife happy...u will be happy too.

Well, it was probably the only project we could be allowed to buy with very minimal cash upfront. The other projects needed at least RM70K and did not come fully furnished. We were looking at fully furnished and least cash outlay, back then in mid 2014. Now even Green Haven is offering it.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think that marina Cove is by IOI right?
Pretty reliable developer.
Also that area is part of the Green Land group renewal for Permas right?

ElfieFay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have been to the surroundings and walk around..

Walking distance from MarinaCove to SouthKey is ard 15 to 20 minutes depending on own speed..

Walking distance from MarinaCove to d bus stop just next to SHELL station is ard 5 minutes depending on own speed.. Bus stop next to SHELL sttn is d nearest.. 1 straight road.. thou the road now is not properly made.. it's still a sandy road inside n if raining, d road will flood abit or alot depending on light or heavy rain.

Nearest grocery is Aeon PermasJaya which is around 5mins bus ride taking Bus123. MidValley will b opening end2018 n by then, MidValley will b d nearest shopping haven for MarinaCove.

Bus123 to n fro between MarinaCove n CIQ is ard 10 to 15 minutes depending on number of stopping for passengers in between..
Walking distance from MarinaCove to CIQ is 40minutes to 1hr depending on own speed..

Above info is for those who r interested to know more n who don't drive n love to walk n explore around..

Hope it help..

Have a nice day ahead..

Rgds, Elfie

ElfieFay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Info "Cut&Paste" from ioi.

WAVE | Marina Cove is a luxury waterfront living overlooking Singapore City Skyline with infinite stylish architecture by award winning architect.

Marina Cove is an integrated waterfront mixed development that consists of luxury serviced apartment, commercial complex and hotels. Sited within 37.7 acres of land area at Tebrau Coast and set to provide residents the privilege of upscale modern amenities.

- 8 mins to Johor Bahru Causeway
- 5 mins to The Zon JB, Shopping centre & Hypermarkets, International School SLE Costal Highway,
North Sourh Highway, Pasir Gudang Highway
- 3 mins to Tebrau Highway
- 2 mins to Eastern Dispersal Link
- 1 min to Permas Bridge

Parcel 1
Wave Land Area : 5.925 acres

Type Development : 6 Blocks of 35 Storey Serviced Apartment:
i. Block A – 238 units of Serviced Apartment + 3 commercial lots
ii. Block B – 251 units of Serviced Apartment + 9 commercial lots
iii. Block C – 252 units of Serviced Apartment
iv. Block D – 216 units of Serviced Apartment
v. Block E – 256 units of Serviced Apartment
vi. Block F – 252 units of Serviced Apartment

Total Units : 1,465 units

Special Features :

All units are in Semi Detached & Detached Layout

- Low Density - only 8 units per floor each tower
(per floor density much lower than others)
- All bedrooms having own views
(pool/ city view)
- Full glass window promote nature light & full view without obstruction
- Extra high ceiling at 3.2m (10.5ft) clear height
- Over 2 acres podium garden with various clubhouse facilities