• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wave @ Marina Cove

ElfieFay

Alfrescian
Loyal
The straight road is actually normal road not sandy.. that day when I went in, it was raining the night before n also on that morning so the rain has flood the road abit n move sand from other area to the road so I thought it was a sandy road... but it was not.. n there r concrete walking pavement on the side.. so walk on top of that for better walkings around..

Went there few times to stroll around to familiarise the area..

Yes.. For me, it's ok....

ElfieFay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmmm.. no1 here interested in MarinaCove? Any Singaporeans buy any units here?

Went to their sale gallery few times n there were always ppl busy signing their SPA..
Met few Singaporeans n yes, they told me they bought few units there..

But here in this forum, very quiet...

ElfieFay

Alfrescian
Loyal
In JB.. if u see a bus stop on one side n there isn't any bus stop on the opposite side.. it still mean u can wait for any bus on the opposite side thou there isn't any bus stop..

If any Johorian or any1 know this.. correct me if I'm giving the wrong info..
Cos I've been doing that all the times.. have asked many many times n all bus drivers said yes, to wait at opposite side thou there isn't any bus stop but as long as u see a bus stop at opposite side..

I rely fully on public transport especially bus n mrt both in JB n SG..

ThankYou..

^-^

Last edited:

sammyboyjunior

Alfrescian
Loyal
In JB.. if u see a bus stop on one side n there isn't any bus stop on the opposite side.. it still mean u can wait for any bus on the opposite side thou there isn't any bus stop..

Cos I've been doing that all the times.. have asked many many times n all bus drivers said yes, to wait at opposite side thou there isn't any bus stop but as long as u see a bus stop at opposite side..

ThankYou..

^-^

I have taken public buses a number of times in JB. From my experience, you can flag most bus anywhere along the road and the bus may stop with the exception of expressways, heavy traffic areas and junctions. You cannot flag SBS, Causway Link, TransIsland buses may stop especially if the driver can make a few dollars for himself or if he is kind-hearted and not in a hurry.

sammyboyjunior

Alfrescian
Loyal

ThankYou..

^-^

On a side note, if you are crossing the Causeway and if the regular buses (i.e. SBS, Causeway link and TiBS) are packed with people, you can try taking the blue factory bus (bus kilang), some drivers will accommodate as it is extra income. It is RM2/person from JB to SG.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes drive near to e permas bridge, v late night, tokong chao. Maybe water is stanaged. Wan to pui..No wonder sultan also kpkb.

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes drive near to e permas bridge, v late night, tokong chao. Maybe water is stanaged. Wan to pui..No wonder sultan also kpkb.

Haha, all these are part and parcel of living in JB, so in the meantime, learn to enjoy all the sight and sound and smell........... it'll stay for a very long time.

ElfieFay

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have taken public buses a number of times in JB. From my experience, you can flag most bus anywhere along the road and the bus may stop with the exception of expressways, heavy traffic areas and junctions. You cannot flag SBS, Causway Link, TransIsland buses may stop especially if the driver can make a few dollars for himself or if he is kind-hearted and not in a hurry.
Thankyou for ur kind reply..
Didn't notice that u had replied to me until now..o_O sorry..

ElfieFay

Alfrescian
Loyal
21687090_1934069830174628_1681405833655618017_o.jpg

Sept2017

sunsetwest1234

yes,ioi developer, im.not.sure about area is part of the green land group,only know that is free holder
It seems like its not ioi project. Its trilink project. Ioi is just a support to boost its marketing. I went to see the unit too. Theres also defects found. Alot of vacancy despite the sale of this house starts in 2013. I was told by the agent that only 3 months was given to check for defects once moved in. Lets consider the renovation may take 2 months, which mean only 1 month left for us to inspect for the defects of the house, time given is way too short compared to other condominium, which allows 1-2 years for us to check if theres any defects and to for management to repair it

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
It seems like its not ioi project. Its trilink project. Ioi is just a support to boost its marketing. I went to see the unit too. Theres also defects found. Alot of vacancy despite the sale of this house starts in 2013. I was told by the agent that only 3 months was given to check for defects once moved in. Lets consider the renovation may take 2 months, which mean only 1 month left for us to inspect for the defects of the house, time given is way too short compared to other condominium, which allows 1-2 years for us to check if theres any defects and to for management to repair it
I think might as well don't want your fixture and fitting. Build me a empty house with nothing on it.
We will lay our own pipe from the main. We will attached our own power source from the source. We will install our own flooring from scratch. We will build our own toilet from scratch.