• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My favorite burger is Burger King, what is yours and why?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.in-n-out.com/

In-N-Out-Burger_120511-4.jpg

smell good and taste good, not like burger king use shit low quality oil that stink. high quality oil , fresh potatoes just cut. taste divine.

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I have the mood, make my own patties with ground sirloin seasoned with lots of worcestershire sauce. grill over charcoals with a slice of swiss cheese, thick coating of a hot mustard, topped with white onions, romaine lettuce, fresh tomatoes, some relish. Goes with a cold beer.

Cheers!

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Five Guys
In-N-Out Burgers
Shake Shack

Fresh ingredients and burgers are all cooked to order (not frozen).
None of which are available in Singapore.

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Five Guys
In-N-Out Burgers
Shake Shack

Fresh ingredients and burgers are all cooked to order (not frozen).
None of which are available in Singapore.

actually singapore burgers sucks!
even the macdonald dun taste as good as western countries, is the source too far away, freeze too long?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I miss my in n out fries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!