• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

28-year-old man arrested for outrage of modesty on train

TauChiak

Alfrescian
Loyal

28-year-old man arrested for outrage of modesty on train

Published on Oct 25, 2013
By Maryam Mokhtar

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7u7XHZJgUyI?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

A 28 year-old man was arrested on Thursday in connection with a case of outrage of modesty on board a train travelling along the North East Line.

In a statement on Friday, the police said that a 23 year-old woman was on board the train at about 6pm when she felt the suspect touching her chest. Both the woman and the suspect alighted at the next station.

The woman then reported the incident to SBS Transit staff, who detained the suspect before the arrival of police officers.

In its statement, the authorities advised the public to keep alert and attentive to their surroundings. Where possible, members of the public who take public transport should also move away if someone stands or sits exceptionally close to them.

Get the full story from The Straits Times.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

should also move away if someone stands or sits exceptionally close to them.

Alot of time...during peak owls...chiu cant even broad a bus or train...still got space to move here move there...which authorities say tat? Apparently neber take bus or trian for de last 15 ears...tnmh...
:oIo:

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Alot of time...during peak owls...chiu cant even broad a bus or train...still got space to move here move there...which authorities say tat? Apparently neber take bus or trian for de last 15 ears...tnmh...
:oIo:

Bro long time no post from you thought you kena caught...see news above:biggrin:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro long time no post from you thought you kena caught...see news above:biggrin:

SG public transport nowadays no nid to touch...at peak owls...somebody sure will press their headlight against ur arm or back...jus act blur n enjoy lor...de other days lagi best...press oredi somemore glance at moi...den press again...on 2nd tot...4get it lah moi jus act blur...:biggrin::biggrin:

Jeonju

Alfrescian
Loyal
migrant said:
Yippee! I got banned for stalking Char Siew & i am fortunate to be abused like a dog when i see the names of my clones mentioned in siggies when i come to this forum everyday :p

thanks for sharing.