• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sleep supplement to have good night sleep

laksa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Has any one tried the Sleep-Starters by 21st Century? Is it effective?

Not looking for sleeping drugs which can be addictive, just looking for something herbal and non-addictive like Sleep-Starters sleep supplement.

68S2ZgY.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
In order to sleep well, all you need is an hour of exercise a day and avoid alcohol after dinner.

laksa

Alfrescian
Loyal
In order to sleep well, all you need is an hour of exercise a day and avoid alcohol after dinner.

After trying out 10 days of continuous one hour exercise a day and no beer after dinner, I seems to sleep better :smile:

But on those days that I didn't get to exercise and with my noisy neighbour, I may not sleep as sound as I want.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
get 5-HTP lah..............

alternative
tcm:
laymen term:
the heart house the spirit ( the soul )
when the heart is heaty, it cant house the spirit(disturbance)
remove heart fire, it will do the rest.

the kidney qi disturb the heart.

resolve kidney n heart disharmony

laksa

Alfrescian
Loyal
alternative
tcm:
laymen term:
the heart house the spirit ( the soul )
when the heart is heaty, it cant house the spirit(disturbance)
remove heart fire, it will do the rest.

the kidney qi disturb the heart.

resolve kidney n heart disharmony

So chim :confused:

kopiunc1e

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lack of sleep continuously can cause stress and possibly lead to depression. So its important to be able to sleep well. If persist its better to go talk to a shrink.