• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forget Orchard Rd! Shopping is so much cheaper at JB's Tebrau City

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/viewContent.jsp?id=54696

Forget Orchard Rd! Shopping is so much cheaper at JB's Tebrau City

getFullSizePhoto.do

If you enjoy shopping but do not want to pay expensive parking charges, STOMPer Kungfu Babe suggest you go to Aeon Tebrau City Shopping Centre in Johor Bahru.

Said the STOMPer:

"Shopping at Tebrau City Shopping Centre in Malaysia is very enjoyable and fun.

"There are three levels with so many shops and I myself was not able to finish in one day.

"Can forget about going to Orchard Road, Chinatown, Marina Centre, Bugis where parking charges are so expensive.

"Also don't forget there is also ERP charges.

"In Malaysia, 100% free parking.

"You don't have to pay a single cent even if you do not buy anything.

"In Malaysia, shopping and eating is so much cheaper compared to Singapore.

"There are also other exciting things to do in Malaysia.

"One thing I also wish to highlight is that watching movies in Malaysia is cheap.

"They also cater to children prices.

"In Singapore, children have to pay adult price.

"Watching a movie as a family would set you off SG$50.

"In Malaysia, it only costs RM$50.

"The extra savings can still be used to have a nice meal.

"Can come here if you don't have enough money to spend in Singapore."

Aeon Tebrau City Shopping Centre is located in Jalan Desa Tebrau, Johor Bahru.

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

Alfrescian
Loyal
Getting out of Singapore is a nightmare. Daily household essential items is ok to buy. Problem with our Singapore girls are mostly branded concious. No wonder shops like LV, Gucci, Chanel are ejoying brisk business at Orchard Road despite economic woes.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
But Lee Kuan Yew said going to JB one may get car-jacked, robbed or killed. I wonder if it is worth the while to save the few bucks.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've been there, and the price is not that cheap as described but of course still cheap if to compare SG.

To spend worth SG money, go further up.

If you live and work in malaysia, it is still expensive except no fucking ERP and parking charges.

Thats all.

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
majority of the price there is the same, and 90% of the shops you can find them here.

not much of difference, i cant even tell that i am in sinkapore or msia.

In fact they are earning the same profit as sinkapore yet only paying the rental and labour cost of msia, cheap?

dont forget the long queue at custom after shopping.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in msia, if u want chip tings, buy made in msia products, eg. clothes, etc. ...

another ting is 2 eat or tapao b4 returning 2 sg ...

C

cliffstyle

Yes , it is much cheaper in Malaysia.

I go to JB often to have my food and movies.

The movies only cost 10RM and on off peak days, it costs only 6 RM.

Plus drink, lunch and tidbits, add up all to 15RM, still less than S$9.50 for just one ticket.

:smile:

iamelite

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would love to ..
BUT....
PLEASE TELL THE FREAKING JOHOR GOV to WAKE UP THEIR IDEA AND CREAM THE AR*SE OF THE POLICEMEN.. The Mata not working who dares to go there!

Hare brain govt there... .. just imagine the potential for iskandar if they sort out the security.

C

cliffstyle

But i often go there and it is totally safe. And full of fun.

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
But Lee Kuan Yew said going to JB one may get car-jacked, robbed or killed. I wonder if it is worth the while to save the few bucks.

That bastard Lee Kuan Yew lied and lied and lied

LKY lied and lied and lied

I have not known LKY to tell the truth except once

When he declared he worked for Japanese Kempei Tai during the 2nd World War because he wanted to eat better and live better.

Other than that, LKY lied and lied and lied

LKY is still telling lies after lies after lies.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

When he declared he worked for Japanese Kempei Tai during the 2nd World War because he wanted to eat better and live better.

If he's such a liar, then why is he so respected as a statesman around the world?

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Getting mugged in mudland, priceless.
Getting stuck in immigration jam in mudland, priceless.

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he's such a liar, then why is he so respected as a statesman around the world?

HA HA HA HA HA

I have more respect for that smear of shit on the sole of my shoe than LKY.

For that matter, of anyone who go around chanting how much LKY is respected such as you.

How much are you paid by LKY to flog about here that that bastard LKY is a respectable bastard?

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
HA HA HA HA HA

I have more respect for that smear of shit on the sole of my shoe than LKY.

For that matter, of anyone who go around chanting how much LKY is respected such as you.

How much are you paid by LKY to flog about here that that bastard LKY is a respectable bastard?

Hey asshole, then how many time had u been assed by LKY every time he lied.....:oIo: look like your ass hole still sore by LKY's lied...

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

He is not being respected ! But he is being envious by all the goverment in the World. If he is so being respected, how come so many ppl in Singapore think that his demise is the only way out for singapre to become stronger ?:oIo: