• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shameful Government Shameful PAP

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you say Goh Chok Tong is moron and idiotic, then Sinkieland is hopeless as This moron coached PM Lee for more than 10yrs before Lee Hsien Loong becoming PM of Singapore.
Moron and Idiotic coached PM Lee? what kind of Sinkieland we have for all the sinkies?

GCT and LHL are not good leaders. LKY's disservice is to put his own men as PM rather than let the best man lead. SG is heading for crumble.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good afternoon brothers and sisters and sinkies,
this afternoon Ginger briefs you about religion extremism.

PM Lee and Sultan of Brunei, Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah of Brunei Darussalam are buddy and very closed friends.
How I know this? you can read this from PMO website.

http://www.pmo.gov.sg/content/pmosi...inistermentoratthesultansirhajiomaralisa.html

All Singapore Prime Ministers and Ministers have scrupulously followed my policy of never taking advantage of our close friendships with the Brunei Royal Family, their Ministers and officials.
Unquote:

However PM Lee good friend is now a religion extremist.
http://www.straitstimes.com/breakin...introduces-tough-islamic-punishments-20131022

Sultan of Brunei introduces tough Islamic punishments

Will Singapore learns from Sultan of Brunei and imposing the above law? In that case, PAP can consider to chop off Michael Palmer dick who had an affair with Laura Ong when Michael Palmer was MP at Punggol East and Pasir Ris Punggol GRC while Laura Ong was PA in Pasir Ris Punggol GRC.

Many people have questioned why CPIB refused to launch investigation on Michael Palmer.

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good afternoon brothers and sisters and sinkies,
this afternoon Ginger brief you about religion extremism.

PM Lee and Sultan of Brunei, Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah of Brunei Darussalam are buddy and very closed friends.
How I know this? you can read this from PMO website.

http://www.pmo.gov.sg/content/pmosi...inistermentoratthesultansirhajiomaralisa.html

All Singapore Prime Ministers and Ministers have scrupulously followed my policy of never taking advantage of our close friendships with the Brunei Royal Family, their Ministers and officials.
Unquote:

However PM Lee good friend is now a religion extremist.
http://www.straitstimes.com/breakin...introduces-tough-islamic-punishments-20131022

Sultan of Brunei introduces tough Islamic punishments

Will Singapore learns from Sultan of Brunei and imposing the above law? In that case, PAP can consider to chop off Michael Palmer dick who had an affair with Laura Ong when Michael Palmer was MP at Punggol East and Pasir Ris Punggol GRC while Laura Ong was PA in Pasir Ris Punggol GRC.

Many people have questioned why CPIB refused to launch investigation on Michael Palmer.

Michael Palmer
AIMsgate
Brompton Bikes
Seah Kian Peng asking Police not to book his people for illegal parking'
TPL's cooling day saga

Do the above show wrong doings?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If you say Goh Chok Tong is moron and idiotic, then Sinkieland is hopeless as This moron coached PM Lee for more than 10yrs before Lee Hsien Loong becoming PM of Singapore.
Moron and Idiotic coached PM Lee? what kind of Sinkieland we have for all the sinkies?

LHL is just trying to sound humble. The Lees don't need coaching. They are a very talented family. LKY and LHL are both double have double first class honors from Cambridge.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL is just trying to sound humble. The Lees don't need coaching. They are a very talented family. LKY and LHL are both double have double first class honors from Cambridge.

first class honors from cambridge does not equate to contributions to singapore and its society.
similarly Cambridge also have 5 smart and intelligent people but they betrayed their nation.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambridge_Five

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambridge_Spies

that is why singaporeans are smarter now and they did not vote for Dr Koh Poh Koon.
Do you see Punggol East in a mess now?

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
first class honors from cambridge does not equate to contributions to singapore and its society.
similarly Cambridge also have 5 smart and intelligent people but they betrayed their nation.

that is why singaporeans are smarter now and they did not vote for Dr Koh Poh Koon.

There are black sheep in any society. However, it is obvious that the Lees are honest and 100% dedicated to making sure that Singapore survives and prospers. They have sacrificed so much for the country. If they were dishonest and greedy, they wouldn't have bothered to go into politics.

Punggol East is going downhill. It will return to the comforting arms of the PAP in 2016. The people of Potong Pasir learned the hard way. Punggol East will not make the same mistake.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

good points, ginger. Thanks.

Three PAP high flyers, George Yeo, Lim Hwee Hua, Ong TK were defeated by caring, down to earth WP candidates.

PAP high flyer, KPK was defeated by ordinary candidate LLL.

Are Aljunied and PE slums?

In fact Aljunied and PE residents are said to be happy with WP.

Let us see whether LHL will bring in some big guns to Aljunied and PE to try to win them back. I look forward to more big pap guns meeting their waterloo at the next GE. Possible PAP Ministers/MPs to fall are:

1. LSS
2. VB
3. MBT
4. WKS
5. GCT
6. RL
7. YI

the question is,how many will chicken out and ask to be excused from contesting at the next GE?

Last edited:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good afternoon brothers and sisters and all the sinkies out there.
Ginger briefs you about Olympic Medal which PM Lee Hsien Loong received in 2008.
http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20100813-231958.html

PM Lee receiving this honor at the expense of Singapore tax payer funds after Vivian Balakrishnan signing a cheque of USD380million for Youth Olympic.

Do you think you shall respect PAP and its entire crony? We singaporeans paying various kind of taxes and high hdb and coe and erp to the government.

At the same time Vivian Balakrishnan is so cruel to reject giving more allowance to the old folks who have no children. Now let's look at Vivian Balakrishnan infamous quotes:

“If we spent 387 million dollars, will we get value from that expenditure? In my mind, the answer … is yes,”
■Dr Vivian Balakrishnan opining whether YOG still worth its salt if he had known the cost of the YOG were three times the original estimate.
■Unlike F1 and the two integrated resorts, many Singaporeans remain to be convinced how the $388m helps to boost tourism or boost Singapore's image as a fun place to visit. It is money not well spent, period!

"How much do you want? Do you want 3 meals in a hawker centre, food court or restaurant?" - Minister for MCYS Dr Vivian Balakrishnan in replying to a request by MP Dr Lily Neo's "Is it too much to ask for just 3 meals a day as an entitlement for the PA recipients?" (25 April 2007)
Dear sinkie out there, unleash your democracy power in the coming GE and vote wisely!

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
US politicians come and go. The country is run by its institutions. No politician is irreplaceable.

Singapore, being a young country, has not reached the same level of stability and maturity. Without the skill, intelligence and foresight of the PAP, the country would collapse in no time at all.

Without the PAP and their extremely capable and competent ministers, the country would revert to being a fishing village.

Stop perpetuating the myth that Spore was fishing village before the PAP. Spore was a thriving entrepot under the British with one of the best infrastructures if not the best for communications, transport, housing and recreation in the region. The Old Fart inherited what was already a fully functioning efficient and effective governance. Many of what he claimed to be built up by him was already firmly in place when he took office. In fact, after decades of PAP rule now, things had gotten very much worse - the recent Singtel fire at Bukit Panjang that led to massive disruptions in comms is a case in point.

The rest of your silly responses has already been effectively rebutted by ginger and Tracy. So I need not go into them to save u further embarrassment.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Stop perpetuating the myth that Spore was fishing village before the PAP. Spore was a thriving entrepot under the British with one of the best infrastructures if not the best for communications, transport, housing and recreation in the region. The Old Fart inherited what was already a fully functioning efficient and effective governance. Many of what he claimed to be built up by him was already firmly in place when he took office. In fact, after decades of PAP rule now, things had gotten very much worse - the recent Singtel fire at Bukit Panjang that led to massive disruptions in comms is a case in point.

You should learn a few positive traits such as humility and gratitude instead of biting the hand that feeds you.

Without LKY, your life would be one long miserable experience. You should be thanking him on a daily basis for creating the first world environment that you see around you and enjoy to the fullest.

Rumpole

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I had the power, I would say this to the seventy plus Members of Parliament who belong to that Traitorous Party before kicking them out of the house:

"It is high time for me to put an end to your sitting in this place, which you have dishonoured by your contempt of all virtue, and defiled by your practice of every vice; ye are a factious crew, and enemies to all good government; ye are a pack of mercenary wretches, and would like Esau sell your country for a mess of pottage, and like Judas betray your God for a few pieces of money.

Is there a single virtue now remaining amongst you? Is there one vice you do not possess? Ye have no more religion than my horse; gold is your God; which of you have not barter'd your conscience for bribes? Is there a man amongst you that has the least care for the good of the Commonwealth?

Ye sordid prostitutes have you not defil'd this sacred place, and turn'd the Lord's temple into a den of thieves, by your immoral principles and wicked practices? Ye are grown intolerably odious to the whole nation; you were deputed here by the people to get grievances redress'd, are yourselves gone! So! Take away that shining bauble there, and lock up the doors.

In the name of God, go!" - Dissolution of the Long Parliament by Oliver Cromwell given to the House of Commons, 20 April 1653

[video=youtube;rXOrkTrKzjc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXOrkTrKzjc[/video]

Last edited:

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should learn a few positive traits such as humility and gratitude instead of biting the hand that feeds you.

Without LKY, your life would be one long miserable experience. You should be thanking him on a daily basis for creating the first world environment that you see around you and enjoy to the fullest.

First world environment? I was at Redhill MRT yesterday waiting for a friend when two little girls approached me for 40 cents. They said they had not eaten for 2 days and are asking for 40 cents to buy instant noodle from 7 Eleven to share. This afternoon at Holland Village Food Center, an elderly lady went round the tables for small change just so she can have something to eat. Mind you she was english speaking but could not find a job at that age and her children are struggling too.

So u call this first world environment? If not bcos of the Old Fart's far right policies, these children and the elderly woman would have been cared for by the govt. Instead we have a govt that has totally abdicated its social responsibility while focusing on ensuring that its GLCs make super profits.

As or me, why should I show any gratitude to the Old Fart whose policies have led to the high costs of living, high medical costs, frequent MRT breakdowns, overcrowding by foreign workers due to indiscriminate immigration policies.......the list goes on and on. Grateful to the Old Fart? I wake up every day and the first thing I do is to call the Old Fart a farking bastard!.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good morning brothers, sisters and Sinkies,

This morning Ginger, your neighborhood girl brief you about the Sampan Stories, Berita Sampan.

Singapore is a special sampan, it has been upgraded to Sampan 2.0 but it is not a cruise ship yet. However this sampan is very unique because:

1) This sampan government spends on luxury items such as Brompton Bike for NEA, Herman Miller Chair for MOM, Volvo for Police.
Even cruise ships government in Switzerland does not spend on such luxury.

2) This sampan government also enrich its PM, DPM, President and Ministers with millions dollars of salary. President of Singapore, a symbolic head, earns more salary than the President of United States.

Brothers and Sisters and fellow Sampan passengers, pls prepare to kick out this sampan government which is good for nothing but making singaporeans poorer and poorer and we just suffered 2 floods in 72 hours in Chai Chee.

Here is the Sampan News:

S'pore should see itself as “sampan 2.0”, not cruise ship: PM Lee
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/s-pore-should-see-itself/868518.html

FRANCE: Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said the country should still see itself as a sampan, but an upgraded one.

Speaking to reporters in France, he was responding to a newspaper article that said Singapore should abandon an old metaphor likening the country to a "sampan", and see itself as a "cruise ship" instead.

Mr Lee said: "My eyes popped out! Once you think you're in a cruise ship, you're on a holiday and (if) everything must go swimmingly well and will be attended to for you, I think we're in trouble!

“We're small, we're not as poor as we used to be, we're not defenseless, we're able to fend for ourselves, make a living for ourselves and we're better off than before. We think we need to keep on working hard to continue improving."

Asked how he would categorise the sort of ship Singapore is, to use the metaphor, Mr Lee replied: "I think we've upgraded our sampan. Sampan 2.0."

Mr Lee met key French leaders during his official visit in Paris.

He said France has high regard for Singapore as a business destination, but there are concerns about Singapore's tightening manpower policies.

He also commented on French companies' interest in the KL-Singapore high-speed rail, a joint project between Singapore and Malaysia.

Mr Lee said: "So a lot depends on what the Malaysian plans are, their timetable and how they want to proceed. From Singapore's point of view, we hope the French will bid and participate."

Trade between France and Singapore hit an all-time high of close to US$16 billion in 2012.

Singapore is also the second most popular Asian destination for French investors -- their investments in Singapore are worth some US$9 billion today.

Lee Kuan Yew, anak Lee Kuan Yew, Koni Lee Kuan Yew adalah Sampah Negara Singapura!!!!

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
So u call this first world environment? If not bcos of the Old Fart's far right policies, these children and the elderly woman would have been cared for by the govt. Instead we have a govt that has totally abdicated its social responsibility while focusing on ensuring that its GLCs make super profits.

Charity begins at home and in the true Asian tradition of respecting and honoring your elders, it is the families of these people who should be executed for not taking care of the very people who brought them up. They are a bloody disgrace and should be absolutely ashamed of themselves.

If you go back in history, Chinese society has always emphasised that families take care of each other and that the young should support the poor and look after them in their old age. Why should Singapore follow the Western model of subcontracting this job to some strangers? Singapore is not a Western society. It should be following a tried and true tradition of our ancestors.

When my parents were were old, I took care of ALL their needs and paid for all their bills. That's what children are for. The very thought that I should just wash my hands of my responsibilities and hand my aged parents over to some government agency is repugnant. I can't believe you would support this sort of policy. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From a New Zealand Government and not Gahbrament Website:

Once you're residents, you and your family will enjoy the support and reassurance of a strong public welfare system.

You don’t see abject poverty or hunger here, largely because of a commitment to social welfare dating back to the 1930s.

Our welfare system provides permanent residents with a range of benefits including assistance if you lose your job or can’t work because of illness or an accident, New Zealand Superannuation (our ‘old age pension’), maternity leave when you have a baby, help with saving for retirement, and financial and practical assistance for the elderly.

You may not qualify for these benefits until you’ve been a resident for at least two years.

For full details about Government welfare that you may be entitled to in the future visit Work and Income's A-Z directory.

Accident cover

If you can’t work because of injuries from an accident, ACC (Accident Compensation Corporation) may pay up to 80% of your pre-incapacity taxable income.

Read more at ACC.

Sickness benefit

If you can’t work, or have to work less hours, because you are sick, injured, disabled or pregnant you may qualify for a weekly sickness benefit.

Read more at Work and Income.

Maternity leave

New mothers are entitled to up to 14 continuous weeks’ paid maternity leave, and a further 38 weeks’ unpaid leave, so long as you’ve been working 10 or more hours per week for the previous six months. Partners may get one or two weeks depending on how long they’ve been employed.

Read more at Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment.

Unemployment benefit

If you lose your job, or if someone in your family can’t find work, you may qualify for Unemployment Benefit. There are various conditions and you must have lived in New Zealand for at least two years at any one time since becoming a New Zealand citizen or resident.

Read more at Work and Income.

Retirement

While there’s no official retirement age in New Zealand, 65 years old is the target for many people. It’s the age when most superannuation plans begin to pay out your savings.

New Zealand Superannuation is a fortnightly payment for people aged 65 and over. To qualify, you must also have lived in New Zealand for at least 10 years since you turned 20. Five of those years must be since you turned 50. Time spent overseas in certain countries and for certain reasons may be counted.

Read more at Settlement Support.

Help for the elderly

Financial and practical assistance is available for New Zealanders over 65 who need medical help at home or may need to move to a rest home or hospital. Services include home support, caregiver services and 24 hour residential care. The level of Government subsidy varies according to individual circumstances.

http://www.newzealandnow.govt.nz/living-in-nz/family-friendly/comprehensive-welfare

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
From a New Zealand Government and not Gahbrament Website:

Once you're residents, you and your family will enjoy the support and reassurance of a strong public welfare system.
http://www.newzealandnow.govt.nz/living-in-nz/family-friendly/comprehensive-welfare

This system has been dragging NZ down since the day it was introduced 6 decades ago.

The lazy scum of society face no consequences for putting in zero effort to support themselves. Instead they live off the hard work of other people while they sit around, get drunk and smoke dope.

Abject poverty should be their reward for doing nothing. Instead, they enjoy a high standard of living while doing no work whatsoever.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This system has been dragging NZ down since the day it was introduced 6 decades ago.

The lazy scum of society face no consequences for putting in zero effort to support themselves. Instead they live off the hard work of other people while they sit around, get drunk and smoke dope.

Abject poverty should be their reward for doing nothing. Instead, they enjoy a high standard of living while doing no work whatsoever.

That is absolute nonsense.

New Zealand is ranked 6th on the UN's Human Development Index whereas Sinkieland is ranked a lowly 18th.

All of the countries in the top 10 have well developed welfare systems, just look at the list here:

http://hdr.undp.org/en/statistics/

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal

New Zealand is ranked 6th on the UN's Human Development Index whereas Sinkieland is ranked a lowly 18th.

All of the countries in the top 10 have well developed welfare systems, just look at the list here:

Of course all the countries with high tax,high welfare also have happy people,happy/innovative/high profit biz people,happy nations leading by top dog Denmark to paradise.Singapore will join soon after Lees collapse and D

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

I'm not interested in well developed welfare systems. It's an oxymoron. If a welfare system has to be well developed, all it means is that there are large numbers of people who live well without having to work.

The more developed a welfare system is, the more useless layabouts there are in the country freeloading on the taxpayer.

The best country in the world is one which does not have a state run welfare system but where families take care of each other.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Japan To Slash Welfare Benefits In Attempt To Root Out "Comfortably Poor"

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 01/28/2013 11:15 -0400

Two months ago we demonstrated one of the biggest paradoxes of the current iteration of the US welfare state, in which a single mom earning gross income of $29,000 has the same disposable income after all net benefits as a worker who has gross income of $69,000.

The same logic is applicable to all those who instead of working, opt to receive foodstamps, disability payments, and the occasional Obama phone, all the while dropping out of the labor force and making the BLS' job of indicating a dropping unemployment rate a little easier.

And while the US is fully intent on converting an ever rising portion of the population into these "comfortably poor" zombies who no longer have any marketable skills, and are completely unqualified to be competitive in an increasingly more specialized workforce, one place where such welfare handouts will no longer be tolerated is Japan, of all places.

As Japan Times reports, "welfare benefits will be slashed by ¥74 billion over a three-year period starting from fiscal 2013, after a government panel found that some people are making more on the dole than the average low-income person who is not spends on living costs, it was learned Sunday." We await with eager amusement as this attempt to impose austerity on the comfortably poor takes place in the US next.

Considering there was nearly a revolution in California a few weeks back when EBT cards malfunctioned for a few brief hours, the outcome of a comparable belt-tightening in the US would have truly hilarious, not to mention lethal, consequences.