• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

V@Summerplace by Connoisseur

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Likely to be rental market at this moment.
But when the other condos are up and running then might be difficult to sustain.
Rental is always a dicey affair.
Not too surprised about the quality of the building though.
Most Johor properties are of similar standards.
I suspect that they use the same contractors. Haha. Most of the internal build quality is so similar that likely you've seen one you have seen them all. At least for the local developments

ElfieFay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Had went to see few other developments from reputable developers...

The fixture n fittings r very smooth..
No slanted plugs or any cracks or holes found in walls..
No moldy smell or others..

So.... if look for reputable developers, everything should be ok..

So cross out those .... erm... small or unknown developers.. sorry... no offence here..

Buying a property is BIG case.. so cannot anyhow buy..

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal
When my reno contractor was doing up my place, he was impressed that the place was actually relatively well finished (thankfully!). He mentioned he has seen many newly-completed places in JB where the defects were unimaginable - e.g. slanting/tilting walls etc. So I'm not surprised by the talk about poor finishing quality.

ElfieFay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thankfully u got a more perfect unit..

Ofcos not all of them r with defects..

Just that the few units that I've viewed had many defects..
Even the laminated floor was obviously slanted.. asked the agent if that can be made perfect n he answered "NO"..

firered123

I own V@summerplace highest floor, duplex ,as the furthest unit can see seaview from Singapore all the way to the ferry terminal the zon as my living room are all windows.
Im thinking of letting go as my grandparents still prefer terrace house..

Pm me your contact if you are interested, thanks.