• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to convert my gf to Islam

GagakHitam

Alfrescian
Loyal
been a rp wif my chinky girl for 1 year now but she hesitant to convert. She Catholic, aku Muslim. Both of us not pious but must convert my parents die die say must lah.
she agreed to convert last year but now she macam changed her mind. How lah? What must I do to change her mind?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell your parents under Islamic laws she doesn't have to convert. You as a muslim should be more aware of this then a lay person like me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interfaith_marriage_in_Islam

Marriage of Muslim men to non-Muslim women[edit]

Muslim men are permitted by Islamic Law to marry up to four non-Muslim women who belong to other two Abrahamic religions i.e. Christians and Jews, provided that all of the children are ensured to be brought up as Muslims. The conversion of the wives to Islam is encouraged, but not obligatory, as their children will legally be Muslim regardless.
The early jurists of the most prominent schools of Islamic jurisprudence ruled in fiqh law that the marriage of a Muslim man to a Christian or Jewish woman is makruh (disliked) if they live in a non-Muslim country. Caliph Umar (634–644), a rightly guided Caliph, denied interfaith marriage for Muslim men during his command of the ummah.
Few salafi scholars like Bilal Philips have said the verse that permits Muslim men to marry non-Muslim women is not valid anymore today due to several reasons including its misunderstood interpretation.[5]
Sheikh Ahmad Kutty, a senior scholar from Toronto, has voiced his disapproval of interfaith marriage, citing the Caliph Umar's statement.[6]
In the Quran, it is said,
Made lawful to you this day are At-Tayyibat [all kinds of Halal (lawful) foods, which Allah has made lawful (meat of slaughtered eatable animals, etc., milk products, fats, vegetables and fruits, etc.). The food (slaughtered cattle, eatable animals, etc.) of the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) is lawful to you and yours is lawful to them. (Lawful to you in marriage) are chaste women from the believers and chaste women from those who were given the Scripture (Jews and Christians) before your time, when you have given their due Mahr (bridal money given by the husband to his wife at the time of marriage), desiring chastity (i.e. taking them in legal wedlock) not committing illegal sexual intercourse, nor taking them as girl-friends. And whosoever disbelieves in the Oneness of Allah and in all the other Articles of Faith [i.e. His (Allah's), Angels, His Holy Books, His Messengers, the Day of Resurrection and Al-Qadar (Divine Preordainments)], then fruitless is his work, and in the Hereafter he will be among the losers. {Surah 5:5}

been a rp wif my chinky girl for 1 year now but she hesitant to convert. She Catholic, aku Muslim. Both of us not pious but must convert my parents die die say must lah.
she agreed to convert last year but now she macam changed her mind. How lah? What must I do to change her mind?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Gagahitam:

If you respect your gf as a human being, then her choice of religion is her choice. If your parents require you to marry a muslim woman, then tell them to look for a muslim girl for you from your local mosque. If you really love her, then it does not matter what her religion is or whether she has a religion or not. C'mon, we are no longer living in the dark middle ages. This is not being disrespectful of your parents, just bringing them up to date.

Cheers!

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Gagahitam:

If you respect your gf as a human being, then her choice of religion is her choice. If your parents require you to marry a muslim woman, then tell them to look for a muslim girl for you from your local mosque. If you really love her, then it does not matter what her religion is or whether she has a religion or not. C'mon, we are no longer living in the dark middle ages. This is not being disrespectful of your parents, just bringing them up to date.

Cheers!

Well said, brother:wink:

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. Spike her a drink..wait for her to pass out after drinking.
2. in her unconscious state, slip a tudong on her gead
3. use small fruit knife and circumcise her clit -if nit sure can completely cut it off
(for step 3 above, she must be wearing tudong at time of circumcision hor otherwise not valid)
4. choose a nice convert name like Siti/Fatimah ect..and scribble in on her forehead (use blue marker pen)

Then wait for her to wake up..and you can collect your new converted bride.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Spike her a drink..wait for her to pass out after drinking.
2. in her unconscious state, slip a tudong on her gead
3. use small fruit knife and circumcise her clit -if nit sure can completely cut it off
(for step 3 above, she must be wearing tudong at time of circumcision hor otherwise not valid)
4. choose a nice convert name like Siti/Fatimah ect..and scribble in on her forehead (use blue marker pen)

Then wait for her to wake up..and you can collect your new converted bride.

Whahahaha, very funny.lol! Do you have a reverse version to share?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Bro: Reason I asked was because it crossed my mind what is the appeal that these beliefs have to people who choose to embrace a particular faith. In our modern times, many Christian sects fits into modern ways of thought and living and the "success" factor might be the pull factor in it, but what is it in this oversized Jackson bro that attracts some believers, thought not many but I do see pictures of this Afro dude in some homes and businesses.

Cheers!

Sai baba cult is different from abrahamic cults lah. It is more personality than doctrine driven:wink:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Bro: Reason I asked was because it crossed my mind what is the appeal that these beliefs have to people who choose to embrace a particular faith. In our modern times, many Christian sects fits into modern ways of thought and living and the "success" factor might be the pull factor in it, but what is it in this oversized Jackson bro that attracts some believers, thought not many but I do see pictures of this Afro dude in some homes and businesses.

Cheers!

Faith! If u think the Holy book truely Word of God, then believe in it and follow God's commandment..the Dos and the Donts. Fm day 1 if God say such and such is forbidden, then it is not permissable even up till present time. :smile:

As for Sai Baba, was told hes a great healer. Can turn dust into gold dust.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi whoami:

Thanks for your attempt, but it did not answer my curiosity which was what appeal does the Sai Baba have over other religious/cult figures. They all have some kind of supernatural powers, and I wanted to know what is it that this guy has over others that drew his believers to him, and what did they believe they could benefit from their faith in him.

Having faith is common ground in all the religions - belief without proof and I do not want to go into this in depth, we will be going round and round in circles without a logical answer. I've accepted that faith is a personal thing.

Cheers!

bede27

There are many informative posts to solve your problem. This information would help you very much. Convince her to know about Islam. Research about Islamic rules.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Having faith is common ground in all the religions - belief without proof and I do not want to go into this in depth, we will be going round and round in circles without a logical answer. I've accepted that faith is a personal thing.

Another thing i heard fm my Hindu friend. On every anniversary, those very faithful (not all though) would witness some kemenyan (incense ashes) on the frame of Sai baba. My Hindu friend experience tat too. Tats how the worshipper describe Sai baba as a living God....even after his "demise".

http://www.csicop.org/si/show/the_life_and_death_of_living_god_sathya_sai_baba/