• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Girl Stabs And Kills Man Who Attempted To Rape Her

Moloko

Alfrescian
Loyal

Girl Stabs And Kills Man Who Attempted To Rape Her

by Beth on Saturday, October 5, 2013
NmnWdN3.jpg

The extraordinary story of a girl who managed to overcome a man attempting to rape her at knife-point has been one of the most talked about stories on the Japanese internet today.

After grabbing the knife and stabbing her attacker, the girl ran to fetch help, but the man, who has not been identified, later died in hospital.
But did the girl act in legitimate self-defense?

From Yahoo! Japan:
Man Who Attacked Girl Dies After She Resisted By Stabbing Him With The Knife He Threatened Her With — Tokyo

At just past 10pm on October 3, a girl in her teens asked a passerby for help on the roadside at Horinouchi in Adachi Ward, Tokyo, saying “I was attacked by a man I don’t know, so I stabbed him and escaped”. A policeman from the Nishi Arai division of the metropolitan police who attended after the man called 110 [emergency number in Japan] discovered a man nearby who was unconscious and losing a large amount of blood from his thigh area. The man was confirmed dead upon his arrival at hospital.

The girl explained: “I seized the opportunity to take the knife from him, stabbed him in the thigh, and escaped”. The police are considering the possibility that this constituted legitimate self defense, and are investigating the series of events in detail.

According to police, when the girl was jogging along the path beside the Arakawa River, a man she had never met suddenly thrust a knife towards her, kissed her, and touched her body. The man then placed the knife on the ground, so the girl was able to take it. She stabbed the man in the thigh and went to get help from a man who was passing nearby.

The identity of the man is not known; however, he appeared to be in his fifties, and was wearing a hat and dark-rimmed glasses. While the police are hurrying to identify the man, they are in line to prosecute that the man died while attempting rape.