• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Kuan Yew Facebook Page

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is messing up the country again and again and some people still "blind" and still praising him like he is Jesus Christ!!:mad:

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is propaganded as the FATHER of SINGAPORE; two generations of Singaporeans has been brainwashed in the process of nationa building. I guess the Emperor wants to preserve his name for eternity.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sorry but that does not look like a personal page but a shrine dedicated to worship the living God - Kwan Yew

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is messing up the country again and again and some people still "blind" and still praising him like he is Jesus Christ!!:mad:

When one reads ST and doesn't read anything else- or is personally blind to all else- of course, one will praise him till the end. But as I said before, now they praise. But if the cans of worms spill out, we will see whether will they continue to praise.

PAPsupporter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our legend Lee Kuan Yew is a well-known great person around the world. Even at the age of 85+, he is still working hard for Singapore to achieve great success. Well done legend Lee Kuan Yew and the great PAP. :smile:

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope you will create an account for yourself soon...:o

Join:

1000000 strong against People's Action Party in Singapore!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=7615186555

I'm pissed off that my prime minister's getting S$3.1 million this year

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2328922039

GO ALL OUT TO KICK ALL THOSE BASTARDS OUT

ALL OF THEM

IF NOT FOR YOURSELF, THEN FOR THE FUTURE OF YOUR CHILDREN

THERE WILL NOT BE AN OBAMA AS PRESIDENT OF USA IF THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT THERE WAS INTIMIDATED BY BEATINGS AND LYNCHINGS IN THE PAST.

THE TOBBLING OF LKY WILL NOT BE EASY, AND CAN BE BLOODY AS WELL.
THEY WILL NOT GIVE UP THE BILLIONS THAT THEY SUCKED FROM YOU AND CAN CONTINUE TO SCREW FROM YOU NOW AND IN FUTURE.

ONLY YOU HAVE THE POWER TO SAY 'NO MORE OF THAT' AND THROW EVERYONE OF THOSE BASTARDS OUT

Sinkies must organise themselves

Show that they got balls and can stand up to LKY intimidation.

Big money at stake.

Already 400++ billions got sucked and bled by LKY into his Temasick and GIC

EVEN IF NO ELECTIONS, SINKIES MUST SPEAK WITH ALL THEIR FRIENDS AND ALL THEY KNOW

STAND UP TO THAT BASTARD LKY AND PAP BLOODSUCKERS

STAND WITH ALL THOSE THAT FIGHT BASTARD LKY

OR STAND UP YOURSELF IN YOUR CONSTITUENCY

DONT BE BULLIED BY THAT FUCKING COWARD LKY USING HIS CORRUPT KANGAROO COURTS

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
老不死的, still don't want to die is it??

vendetta1_f.jpg

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If i add him then post a message on his wall to tell him hes a dick will i get sued?

I think it depends on his mood nowadays or if he's busy writing another book.
You might get some visitors at night, sued until you cry uncle, or raped by the tax authorities :smile:

LKY must know how popular he & his family are now, if he were to take steps against all his detractors he would be busy until ke up the lorry. Might be a good thing to keep an old man busy :smile:

Last edited: