• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BANKRUPTCY - Why Financial Planning is Important

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Finally, the western world is realising what happened when they allow debt to run their life.

http://www.oprah.com/slideshow/oprahandfriends/sboteach/20081103_oaf_sboteach_101

Raising Frugal Teens

When teaching your teens how to be more frugal, you can't take something away without providing an alternative, says Oprah & Friends host Rabbi Shmuley Boteach. "If you plan to cut back on things, help your kids fill their lives with things that are better," he says. "Work hard to give kids fun and interesting activities that the whole family can do together." Rabbi Shmuley shares advice and suggests activities that will help your teens save money.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For prudent Singaporeans settling overseas, we have an advantage that we do not treat debt as an extension of income for consumption ... that is too much of a good thing. This is why you will noticed that at bad times like this, Vietnamese, Singaporeans and Malaysians in my city are quietly visiting NEW PROPERTY SALES, NEW CAR SHOWROOMS, etc. As 2009 progresses, we will hit a good time to buy, perhaps close to the end of 2009. Axe168 will be very happy.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
For prudent Singaporeans settling overseas, we have an advantage that we do not treat debt as an extension of income for consumption ... that is too much of a good thing. This is why you will noticed that at bad times like this, Vietnamese, Singaporeans and Malaysians in my city are quietly visiting NEW PROPERTY SALES, NEW CAR SHOWROOMS, etc. As 2009 progresses, we will hit a good time to buy, perhaps close to the end of 2009. Axe168 will be very happy.

Oei, I am not happy lah.. My bloody banker "chicken out" the last minute due to crisis.. KNN.. I am also hit. But hey ! instead of crying over the spilled milk, why not think of the good opp exchange from SGD to AUD :smile: I have immediate gain of 30% ! Depending on the ongoing assessment, I think can conduct a bargain hunt from Jun-Dec 2009 :p:biggrin::wink::smile::rolleyes:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oei, I am not happy lah.. My bloody banker "chicken out" the last minute due to crisis.. KNN.. I am also hit. But hey ! instead of crying over the spilled milk, why not think of the good opp exchange from SGD to AUD :smile: I have immediate gain of 30% ! Depending on the ongoing assessment, I think can conduct a bargain hunt from Jun-Dec 2009 :p:biggrin::wink::smile::rolleyes:

What to do, the OZ banks had to close their loan books, but that was temporary because of big brother USA. Those people who fixed their home loans after Aug 2006 are now paying higher rates.

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal

jia lat no more credit even for chicken business.

after this is over there will be massive inflation, and the fed has to raise interest rates to astronomical proportions to mop up the money supply