• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Shitty Times SPINS for FT?

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
<style></style>Nabei.Today the paper is full of SPIN for FT.Shedding crocodile tears.Splashing sad stories of foreign workers.As if we locals are the actual cause.The truth is almost all FT placement agencies are gahman kakis or cronies.The sad truth is the lower rung of foreign workers were most exploited all these years by gahman......only the gahman benefited from the excessive levy of foreign workers,including maids and etc.In return the foreign workers were treated like dogs.Why must we sinkies bear the onus and that responsibility now since many of ourselves are out of work now or will be anytime tomorrow ?

In Britain and US the locals comes first for jobs.Show me any legislation in sinkie that favors locals for jobs.

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
i hope through this episode !

Singaporeans will wake up to the sad truth that they been hiding from all these years !

And decide to do something for themselves .

etherc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical response will be to proceed gingerly into the booth, look around for hidden cams, worry about the traceability of the serial number and cast a void vote.

khongguan

Alfrescian
Loyal
<style></style>Nabei.Today the paper is full of SPIN for FT.Shedding crocodile tears.Splashing sad stories of foreign workers.As if we locals are the actual cause.The truth is almost all FT placement agencies are gahman kakis or cronies.The sad truth is the lower rung of foreign workers were most exploited all these years by gahman......only the gahman benefited from the excessive levy of foreign workers,including maids and etc.In return the foreign workers were treated like dogs.Why must we sinkies bear the onus and that responsibility now since many of ourselves are out of work now or will be anytime tomorrow ?

In Britain and US the locals comes first for jobs.Show me any legislation in sinkie that favors locals for jobs.

What do you expect? When you hire SPGs to write, they naturaly suck the c*ck of FTs

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shitty Times and mediacock have employed many "FTs". I hope these people run road and let Singaporean do the show when opposition came into power.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
24y2zup.jpg