• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TAN CHUAN JIN - Time to stop this ‘local’ shit

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stop this ‘local’ shit

PRs are not locals but foreigners. Locals are the citizens. This deception of calling PRs locals to conceal the employment of citizens in the job market must cease. Let’s tell the truth. Let’s face the truth. Let’s be honest and transparent. Or else don’t talk about trust.

When statistics are used, when Singaporeans want to know how many citizens are employed versus foreigners, ie, PRs and non citizens, please tell us the truth. People who have been telling everyone to be honest and transparent must be honest and transparent to be believeable.

What is the percentage of citizens being employed in the banks, both local and foreign? The people want the truth. What is the percentage of citizens, PRs and foreigners in the various banks here?

Cannot tell? What is there to hide? The truth cannot be hidden for long. The citizens know what is happening. By not telling the truth it only makes thing worst and leading to mistrust. Who is standing on the roof shouting to the people about being honest and transparent?

- http://mysingaporenews.blogspot.sg/2013/10/stop-this-local-shit.html

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U r only telling part truth.

I invite you to go to Centennial Tower or Milena Tower near to SUNTEC...and take the lift upwards & then downwards during lunch time...& count how many ah nehs & pinoys and in the lift with you...the ;tooth' is hard..try Changi Business Park too... it is an Indian Reservation...hmmmm

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Changi Business Park is colloquially known as Little Bangalore. Soon you'll be needing a passport to enter the Park.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U r only telling part truth.

It's the PAP that is trying to hide the truth lah.
However it's very difficult to hide the truth with so many foreigners now in Spore.

Just take a train & you will see how crowded it is compared to a few years back.

SadPlumpGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's the PAP that is trying to hide the truth lah.
However it's very difficult to hide the truth with so many foreigners now in Spore.

Just take a train & you will see how crowded it is compared to a few years back.

Pinoys a lot. Tagalog is the most popular language in the MRTs

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
definition of "locals" in the sg context: red monkey with mane (mistaken for a "singa"), soon to go extinct. :p

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You must know why they are calling PRs as locals.
Before GE 2016 they will pass as law and give PRs the right to vote.
Sinkies you are so fucked!

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
My own daily experience is out of the 10-15 people in the lift, i am the only Singaporean; the rest are indians and filipinos. This is how bad it's.

Fully agreed. Yesterday shared a lift full of Indians who smelled. Go to my company toilet and it is full of Indians.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
PRs are considered to be locals in every country that I've lived in. Why should Singapore classify them any other way?

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought it's called 'Chennai Business Park'?

..Jokes aside....got a shock when at Tanah Merah stations, hordes of these foreign workers come on board..

Jokes aside....when I catch the first train at Pasir ris station,,time 5.28 am, got a shock to see the cabins are filled
almost with hundred of passengers who board at Tampinese station in order to secure a seat. Then the onward journey to city, at Tampines the seats are all taken and those boarding will have to stand all the way to Joo Koon..

Thanks to the ineptness of PM Lee with his magical 6.9 million population dream.

........HIS DREAM IS OUR NIGHTMARE......

Last edited:

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All these corners of Sillypore are flooded with shit skin:
1) Tampinese
2) Jurong
3) Sembawang
4) Tuas
5) Raffles Place
6) Shenton Way
7) Serangoon
8) Simei
9) Changi
10) Joo Koon

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stop this ‘local’ shit

PRs are not locals but foreigners. Locals are the citizens. This deception of calling PRs locals to conceal the employment of citizens in the job market must cease. Let’s tell the truth. Let’s face the truth. Let’s be honest and transparent. Or else don’t talk about trust.

- http://mysingaporenews.blogspot.sg/2013/10/stop-this-local-shit.html

lianbeng rebuts Ngiam Tong Dow: even those new citizens are foreigners not locals lah! :biggrin: locals are those true blue born in Singapore Singaporeans lah!