• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just My Bad Luck? No?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Went to Commonwealth MRT Station taxi stand at 10.50 pm just now to get a cap to go for a drink. Was very happy to find I’m the second in line. Fist in line is a ahneh “family” consisting of a middle age woman and her 2 teenage daughters with a supermarket trolley belonging to Sheng Siong fully loaded.

However I had to wait and wait and wait because many empty taxis came and slowed down to stop then suddenly sped off one after another until I lost count.

Finally after about 20 minutes a taxi came and stopped and I realized that the driver is another kind ahneh.

I was of course very late for my appointment.

I asked myself what happened? Why the taxis came, slowed down and then suddenly sped off.

I really could not understand. Can someone please explain to me?

Last edited:

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Went to Commonwealth MRT Station taxi stand at 10.50 pm just now to get a cap to go for a drink. Was very happy to find I’m the second in line. Fist in line is a ahneh “family” consisting of a middle age woman and her 2 teenage daughters with a supermarket trolley belonging to Sheng Siong fully loaded....
Why do you need a "cap" ie., condom to go for a drink? :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I asked myself what happened? Why the taxis came, slowed down and then suddenly sped off.

I really could not understand. Can someone please explain to me?

No taxi driver is obligated to pick you up. Maybe they're on call. Maybe they need to rush off to somewhere.

Or maybe they perceive you to travel only a short distance, or don't like your face.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... many empty taxis came and slowed down to stop then suddenly sped off one after another until I lost count ...
did u notis whether any of dose drivers of dose cabs rook @ ze front of ze q wen dey slowed down n b4 dey sped off? ...

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
did u notis whether any of dose drivers of dose cabs rook @ ze front of ze q b4 dey sped off? ...

I said, they slowed down to stop but before they stopped completely they suddenly took of again, yes like 见鬼了.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
When I came home around 2.30am took a cab the driver looks like our Uncle Yap and speaks like him (I've seen his videos before), funny sial. But of course he is not a taxi driver, no?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I came home around 2.30am took a cab the driver looks like our Uncle Yap and speaks like him (I've seen his videos before), funny sial. But of course he is not a taxi driver, no?
y u never ask him in ze cab? ...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Just say: Taxi drivers don't like indian passengers!

Why act so blur and write so much??

Yo, people come in here TCSS can or not? After all I'm not taxi drivers how I know they like Indians or not? How you know I act blur? Just start thread to discuss social matters can?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
y u never ask him in ze cab? ...

I realised only when I was getting off the cab and he turned around to give me the change and I saw his face. But too late liao it registers only after I shut the door. hehehehehe

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yo, people come in here TCSS can or not? After all I'm not taxi drivers how I know they like Indians or not? How you know I act blur? Just start thread to discuss social matters can?

Hey, i just TCSS and as such i tell you to act less. Can?