• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinnacle by MAHA Builders. A secret I just discover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Got negative reputation point for asking ppl who want to flip option stay away from me. Moderator are option flippers?

As i already say the agent offer me lobang, i offer to ppl to get bulk discount. I got special price when i buy from him previously in other project which i cannot reveal.
650 PSF is indicative. Normally its for the bigger units, and lowest floor after all discount.
Its likely 800psf for 2 bedroom, with "10% discount" and dibs, which its the standard selling practice now

I am not sure who zapped you, if it was a advertisement posting, i would have just deleted it. Option flipping is not for me though.

hasslehoff

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got lobang for this. Should be able to put cheque in 2 weeks.

80 units 2 room, rest all 3 rooms. The location is correct, next to DNP and embassy. 3 acres land.

2 rm - 800 sq ft
3 rm - 1000 sq ft

any bro who want to team up with me to make bulk purchase pls let me know so we can get bulk discount.

Hi Pmed u, but your inbox is full. Am interested in the project. Details appreciated.

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got zapped. If anything i learn from this is to be selfish and not to share.

I hate option flipping. If anyone want to zap me coz i declare this go ahead and ban me.

My agent friend just update me latest info. Got this last night.

38 storey.
2 room only 20 units - 1000 sq ft.
3 room 255 unit 13xx sq ft.
Not sure abt price, facing, layout, finishing, DIBS, legal etc, but should be standard fare.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Found the exclusive agency. Thank to a bro here whom email me.

Thanks everyone.

The price of this project will be lower for first batch of buyers only.

The agency mention there are no such thing as bulk purchase discount.

Just make sure you are front running the rest of the buyers will do.

The will raise the price after they sold first 100 units. Similar to Astaka.

Note: The exclusive agency also Astaka exclusive agency.

Please PM me for any clearifcation. I do not want to post for people whom just come here only with intention to flame other.

Last edited:

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
If really no bulk purchase discount, and special price for early bird, better contact those agent directly. I better not say too much...... got zapped for being helpful....... better just keep all good stuff to myself

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
All those interested bro shctaw. I got flamed and zapped for offering help. Some mod thinks I am profiting for helping others so no more offer or lobang for me in the future.

IRONMAN123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Found the exclusive agency. Thank to a bro here whom email me.

Thanks everyone.

The price of this project will be lower for first batch of buyers only.

The agency mention there are no such thing as bulk purchase discount.

Just make sure you are front running the rest of the buyers will do.

The will raise the price after they sold first 100 units. Similar to Astaka.

Note: The exclusive agency also Astaka exclusive agency.

Please PM me for any clearifcation. I do not want to post for people whom just come here only with intention to flame other.

I am interested...

Status
Not open for further replies.