• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - Medical Doctor wants to take naked photos of girl to lend her money

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...ey-let-me-take-your-naked-photos-as-guarantee

doc5.jpg

A Singaporean medical doctor had one condition for a girl who asked him to lend her some money. Let him take nude photos of her as guarantee.

This was revealed in phone text messages between the girl and the doctor, which STOMPer HelloKitty alerted STOMP to.

Said the STOMPer in an email to STOMP today:

"I happened to see my friend's phone as she was recently short of money and was asking her friends to lend some to her.

"I saw her chat messages with this guy. He is a doctor and he requested to take my friend's naked pictures as guarantee in case she ran away.

"My friend told him he's not trading her body with the money so why should she go to the hotel with him?

"There are many other ways to make a guarantee and this guy chose this method.

"He's a doctor and how can a doctor be so irresponsible?

"He promised my friend at the end saying he would lend her money and my friend waited the whole night for him, but he ended up saying that he was busy and couldn't meet her.

"Can't he even SMS my friend to say that he couldn't meet instead of making her wait the whole night?

"And he deleted her on facebook straight away after that. He's such a disgrace to doctors and men I must say."

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beggar want to be chooser? If you want to borrow money, can't expect people to lend you for free if they are not your frds or relatives right? Lol....doctor is smart la!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyah, nex time ask for her pubic hair can leow. Use DNA checklist can confirm is her enough.

Last edited:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Said the STOMPer in an email to STOMP today:

"I happened to see my friend's phone as she was recently short of money and was asking her friends to lend some to her.
so did the stomper loan money to her?:confused:
or the stomper also no money?:confused:
or the stomper jus use mouth to talk only?:confused:

action is not right and moreover he is a doctor but Equivalent Exchange, imho, he is responsible in a way comparing to ppl who go night joints and buy gifts, give money and ended nothing.