• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Guess which race?] Rape defendant acts crazy in court

What is the offender's race?

• Chinese

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Japanese

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red Indian (native American)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Indian

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man charged in court calls on Jesus, Allah and sun god for help

The Star/Asia News Network
Wednesday, Sep 11, 2013

SHAH ALAM, Malaysia: A 35-year-old unemployed man lost his composure and started shouting at a Sessions Court judge here after he was charged of raping his niece.

The man, who appeared calm when he stood to face the charge earlier, then started rambling.

"Why aren't you listening to me, Your Honour? Why aren't you listening to me!" he yelled.

Four policemen tried to calm him down and told him to keep quiet.

"I can't keep quiet! How can you listen to her (the victim)?", said the man.

He was accused of raping the 16-year-old victim in a room at a hotel at Jalan 22/1, Batu 3, here between March 17 and 18.

The unrepresented man was asked to mitigate on the issue of bail when he lost his cool.

DPP Salwa Asmary Abdul Rahim earlier told the court that the prosecution did not intend to offer bail as the accused was related to the victim.

Policemen then sat him down in the accused dock where his legs were seen shaking.

The accused then called on to Jesus, Allah and the sun god (Tuhan Matahari), asking for God to forgive him.

"Be gentle with me, for I am a gentle man. I did not rape anyone's daughter. I have a 13-year-old daughter of my own.

"My Lord, Jesus, Allah, can you hear me? I am the victim," he cried out.

He then went on a rant about Ultraman and how he could lose his temper when the sun was at its zenith at noon.

"Nanti saya pakai topi Ultraman (I will wear Ultraman's headgear)," he said.

Upon hearing the man's outburst, Judge Mohammed Mokhzani Mokhtar adjourned the proceedings for about 15 minutes.

When proceedings resumed, the accused was visibly calmer and apologised to the court.

The charge was read out again in Tamil and the accused pleaded not guilty.

Justice Mohammed Mokhzani, however, said that he could not accept the plea.

"I can see that you are not stable, therefore I cannot accept your plea - whether you plead guilty or not. I will order a doctor to check on you," he said.

DPP Salwa Asmary later told reporters that the court ordered the accused to be sent to the Tanjung Rambutan Hospital for a psychiatric evaluation.

The case is fixed for mention on Sept 30 for the outcome of the evaluation.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guess my race!

ultraman5.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Without even reading the story i saw the poll and selected shit skin and i am correct. If this was in football betting style the odds would be like 0.000000000001 for selecting shit skin.