• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Angmor FT in M'sia sues ex lover for milking his European sperm

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
'Ex-lover asked for sex 6 times daily'

20130904_ervin_thestar.jpg

New Straits Times
Wednesday, Sep 04, 2013

KUALA LUMPUR - A Bosnian man, who claimed that he was used by his ex-lover for sex and to get a child with European genes, filed a suit against the woman seeking RM600,000 (S$230,000) in compensation.

Ervin Ahbabovic, 41, a permanent resident who has been in the country since 1995, filed the suit at the Sessions Court here on Friday.

Ahbabovic, who is commercial director of a company, claimed that he fell in love with the 29-year-old local woman in 2008 and hoped they would get married one day.

They lived together and the woman gave birth to their son in 2010.

In his statement of claim, Ahbabovic said their relationship went sour after the baby was born and his lover kept finding fault with him.

"At the same time, I realise that her sexual desire and dominance started to go beyond normal boundaries. She demanded sexual intercourse six times a day with approximately one hour for each session," he stated in the claim.

He said he initially thought her sexual desire towards him was based on love and affection, but he was wrong.

He alleged that the woman would threaten to commit suicide if her sexual lust was not fulfilled.

Ahbabovic claimed that he continued to stay with the woman as he wanted to convince her to marry him and change her behaviour.

However, he later voiced his protest as he felt uneasy and feared the woman's actions.

"As a result, she insulted, scolded, yelled and threatened to evict me from the house," he said, adding that he was chased out of the house after he expressed his dissatisfaction to the woman a second time.

He further claimed that he felt humiliated, subdued, shocked and sad by the woman's actions.

Ahbabovic alleged that he was also prevented from seeing his son.

He claimed that the woman had told him she was only using him to satisfy her sexual desires and she wanted a child with European genes. Ahbabovic said he felt insulted, traumatised and was deeply hurt by the woman's remark.

He is seeking RM600,000 from her for using his sperm to get a child in a wrongful manner, together with interests and costs.

He also wants to be recognised as the father in his son's birth certificate.

Lawyer Nasir Yusof said the suit was fixed for hearing on Oct 1.

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) Dirty white man have free sex with young asian girl
2) Asian girl get pregnant and refuse abortion
3) Dirty white man ask for money

In conclusion, dirty white man bonk young girl, make her pregnant and now ask for money..

I would say just pay a killer to take him out, what RM5k or less? Saves RM595k.

No one will miss this loser.

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why does every middle eastern and South Asian always claim relationship to white men and have white genes??

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why does every middle eastern and South Asian always claim relationship to white men and have white genes??

How else do u expect them to claim any greatness when their countries are literally shit. They are like the pinoys needing to wear the backside skin of others on their faces unlike the great chinese that accomplish it from their own accord.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Big Brother Mahathir brought these Bosnians to Malaysia in droves to escape from civil strife and war in Yugoslavia.

Oh Mama-Mia, their coming was like a tsunami that crashed on all Malaysian shore in the highest gear.

These economically-minded Bosnian Moslems looked down upon their Malaysian benefactors by even refusing to observe the "puasa".

To them was that everything ought to be like the days of Josip Tito - macham biasa

They drank heavily and openly and took the forbidden meat in public.

Many a Malaysian damsel was only too eager to show off her pubic and expose her orifice

At least this stupid looking joker (possibly a Serb-killer himslef) managed to father a child.

His case may be the first of its kind in Malaysia where after achieving a coition and ejaculating, he cried out "zygote most foul".

Surely, those Bosnians who slept with the wife of an UMNO stalwart holding the rank of a DPM and made news were far better.

The best part is that all these disgraceful Bosnians dames and damsels are now citizens of Malaysia.

I have seen them in pubs in Selangor and KL.

You and me are a bunch of kohliantyes who can never get a chance to get Malaysian PR.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Big Brother Mahathir brought these Bosnians to Malaysia in droves to escape from civil strife and war in Yugoslavia.

Oh Mama-Mia, their coming was like a tsunami that crashed on all Malaysian shore in the highest gear.

These economically-minded Bosnian Moslems looked down upon their Malaysian benefactors by even refusing to observe the "puasa".

To them was that everything ought to be like the days of Josip Tito - macham biasa

They drank heavily and openly and took the forbidden meat in public.

Many a Malaysian damsel was only too eager to show off her pubic and expose her orifice

At least this stupid looking joker (possibly a Serb-killer himslef) managed to father a child.

His case may be the first of its kind in Malaysia where after achieving a coition and ejaculating, he cried out "zygote most foul".

Surely, those Bosnians who slept with the wife of an UMNO stalwart holding the rank of a DPM and made news were far better.

The best part is that all these disgraceful Bosnians dames and damsels are now citizens of Malaysia.

I have seen them in pubs in Selangor and KL.

You and me are a bunch of kohliantyes who can never get a chance to get Malaysian PR.

just become a m&d slime la.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha ha

stupid SPG hook up with a retarded attention seeking white trash. They are really meant for each other lol

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malaysia boleh but this Malaysian girl tak boleh. Look at the face of the guy she took the genes from, not to mention his character.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Those brown sugar wants their kids to be fairer. They dun like dark skin, so need to make the kids whiter. Just look at their royalty, all fairer kind, not the darker shades.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SPG responds to the angmor's story with allegations of her own .. :biggrin:

Ahbabovic’s ex-girlfriend dismisses claims she wanted his sperm

20130905_Ervinsperm_TheStar.jpg

Victoria BrownThe Star/Asia News Network
Thursday, Sep 05, 2013

PETALING JAYA - The former girlfriend of Bosnian Ervin Ahbabovic dismissed claims by him that she only wanted his sperm with its European genes in order to have "better offspring".

"My genes are better than his," said an incredulous Melanie (not her real name) during an interview at The Star office yesterday on condition of anonymity.

"He always claims he is superior but there's no such thing as a superior gene," said the 29-year-old who described herself as entrepreneurial and well educated but declined to elaborate.

Melanie admitted that she had been in a relationship with Ahba*bovic, 41. They met at a hotel in 2008. But she said that she has since realised her error.

"No one will love a bigoted, unintelligent man like him," she said.

She claimed that he had abused her physically and emotionally during the years they were together.

"He would beat me up and keep me disconnected from everyone I know until I recovered, so that no one would see my injuries," Melanie claimed.

"He made me feel that what he was doing to me was normal. He even made sure that my family and friends were pushed away so I wouldn't have anyone to turn to.

"He also used my phone to send messages to his phone, so that he could show his friends that I was hard up for him," she said.

According to her, she isn't the only woman to be abused by Ahbabovic. She said she found out that he had abused his wife many years earlier, who has since divorced him and remarried.

But she said he had given her a different picture when they were first getting to know each other.

"He told me his ex-wife had done something really bad to him. It was a sob story and I pitied him. I even gave him money and lent him a car," Melanie said.

She claimed that her ex-boyfriend is an "abusive and offensive man," has a criminal record, and has been imprisoned for sexual molestation.

But his stay in prison was short, she said, adding that he was freed but not acquitted.

She said Ahbabovic had also claimed to be suffering from psychological problems as a result of being in the war (in Bosnia) and that he had worked for intelligence agencies.

"He is a sociopath. He will make you believe that he's a nice guy," Melanie said.

She wanted out from the abusive relationship several times. "I tried to kick him out from my life but he wouldn't let me," she said.

"I didn't stab him, he stabbed himself in the arm. He threatened suicide if I left him.

"He also threatened to ruin my life if I left him, and he did. I didn't expect this after a year (of not seeing him)," she added.

She said she finally gathered the strength to leave him last year and kicked him out of her home.

In retaliation, she said, Ahbabovic stalked her and filed the suit against her. "He is like Gargamel (in The Smurfs); he's not the smartest wizard but still dangerous," she said.

They had a child together, but Melanie is not allowing the boy to see Ahbabovic now. "Nobody should expose a child to a maniac like him," she said.

"He doesn't bother about our child or me. All he cares about is his 15 minutes of fame," she added.

Melanie has lodged several police reports against Ahbabovic and describes his suit against her as "a joke" and "a total surprise".