• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ARMY TRANSPORT WARRANT OFFICER JAILED FOR CORRUPTION. Guess the Race?

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
A former Singapore Armed Forces staff sergeant was jailed for two months and ordered to pay a penalty of $800 on Monday for corruption.

According to The Straits Times, Mohammad Yani Saharawee, 33, then attached to Safti Military Institute, pleaded guilty to accepting $800 from Mr Eng Ah Guan as a reward to help his son, full-time national serviceman (NSF) Eng Boon Wei, to qualify for converting his army driving permit to a civilian driving licence.

A district court heard that Yani was a fleet sergeant major in charge of overseeing drivers, storemen, clerks, transport leaders, NSF and regulars to ensure that they carried out their responsibilities given by their transport leaders.

Sometime in August/September 2011, NSF Eng, 22, who was working as a driver, informed Yani that he wanted to drive more so that he could clock enough mileage to enable him to convert his licence from an army driving permit to a civilian driving licence.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
A former Singapore Armed Forces staff sergeant was jailed for two months and ordered to pay a penalty of $800 on Monday for corruption.

According to The Straits Times, Mohammad Yani Saharawee, 33, then attached to Safti Military Institute, pleaded guilty to accepting $800 from Mr Eng Ah Guan as a reward to help his son, full-time national serviceman (NSF) Eng Boon Wei, to qualify for converting his army driving permit to a civilian driving licence.

A district court heard that Yani was a fleet sergeant major in charge of overseeing drivers, storemen, clerks, transport leaders, NSF and regulars to ensure that they carried out their responsibilities given by their transport leaders.

Sometime in August/September 2011, NSF Eng, 22, who was working as a driver, informed Yani that he wanted to drive more so that he could clock enough mileage to enable him to convert his licence from an army driving permit to a civilian driving licence.

Must be thai or burmese.

KingsOfTheDay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

https://plus.google.com/photos/102985059322424910989/albums/profile?banner=pwa

73595572-7099-4e43-ad24-50e7fbd8d8e2

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just $800 dollar fine for corruption ? m&d race got discount and subsidy for fines ?

Two months jail sentence from civilian court. What about court-martial ?

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
During my time, those drivers had to give that MT line warrant gifts just for his signature to convert. I think this practice is common in SAF.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
During my time, those drivers had to give that MT line warrant gifts just for his signature to convert. I think this practice is common in SAF.

My time was the men got to go for a conversion test and pay $70 if successful.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just $800 dollar fine for corruption ? m&d race got discount and subsidy for fines ?

Two months jail sentence from civilian court. What about court-martial ?

got discount and they still cry racism ask this nigger whoami he would say this m&d don't even need to be charged. :rolleyes: