• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Iskandar Residences @ Medini

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Delicate to Iskandar Owners / Future Owners...:wink:

Please feel free to post any update/information with regards to Iskandar Residences.

For a start, let piece up bank panel as approved till todate..
Per my understanding... HSBC and UOB have been approved.. no news of other banks yet. Heard most will be approved by end of this month.

As for sales: i noticed not sold out yet as I still see fragmented marketing from some agent... can anyone confirmed the sales status?

:biggrin:

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Delicate to Iskandar Owners / Future Owners...:wink:

Please feel free to post any update/information with regards to Iskandar Residences.

For a start, let piece up bank panel as approved till todate..
Per my understanding... HSBC and UOB have been approved.. no news of other banks yet. Heard most will be approved by end of this month.

As for sales: i noticed not sold out yet as I still see fragmented marketing from some agent... can anyone confirmed the sales status?

:biggrin:
You did it! I think there will be some units left as I heard a month ago that some bigger 3 bedroom units on low floor werent moving,this is from a Huttons agent. I also heard there were few studio units left in Tower B, inner facing ones ( B1) on low floor, but that was about 2 months back.

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You did it! I think there will be some units left as I heard a month ago that some bigger 3 bedroom units on low floor werent moving,this is from a Huttons agent. I also heard there were few studio units left in Tower B, inner facing ones ( B1) on low floor, but that was about 2 months back.

Per your earlier question...I bought from Huttons, High Floor F tpye. > #30.
Yours?

Where is Comfy? tot he is coming?..kekeke:p

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just read from news..

IR developer Distictive Ace sold 51% of shares to IGB (from IPOH)... IGB has controlling on Distictive Ace now... Per latest Information: Done deal liao...I wondered what would happened to our project....Some how, I felt so much better as Distinctive Ace and Distictive Group are relatively unknown.....FYI IGB is ranked no 4 in Year 2012 as Malaysia Top Property Developer.. Am skeptical about Distictive when buying and I am so much relief after knowing the news...Hurray to this piece of great news.

See link: http://www.tantan.com/newspage.aspx?n=9

IGB may inject Iskandar assets into REIT
BY EE ANN NEE
[email protected]

KUALA LUMPUR; Property group IGB Corp Bhd may inject properties from its RM2 billion project in Iskandar Malaysia, Johor into its real estate investment trust (REIT) * currently valued at RM4.5 billion, once the integrated commercial development is fully developed in five years. "That is a possibility in the future," group managing director Robert Tan Chung Meng (pix) told reporters after a signing ceremony between IGB Corp's subsidiary Megan Prestasi Sdn Bhd and Distinctive Ace Sdn Bhd here yesterday.

"For IGB Corp, we prefer to keep buildings for recurring income and so far, this strategy has worked well. Iskandar Malaysia is an up and coming area and it is a good idea to hold properties for future recurring income," he added.

Tan was asked whether the group plans to inject the new Medini project into IGB REIT. Earlier, Megan Prestasi signed an agreement with Distinctive Ace for the purchase of a 50% controlling stake plus one share in the latter for RM33 million. Distinctive Ace is the developer of the 7.28ha land. Key components in the mixed development are expected to include three to four blocks of residential building,one block of commercial building and one hotel.

The Medini project marks IGB's second major project in Johor. The first was the RM6 billion Southkey Megamall. "Southkey is about to commence. We just got the development order and hopefully we'll be on the ground in three months," Tan said.

"We've done a lot in Johor already... the two projects and we're talking about RM7 billion to RM8 billion worth of projects for the time being, it is enough. If there's too much on our plate, we may not be able to swallow," Tan added.

Commercial and hotel segments currently contribute 80% to IGB Corp's profit and moving forward, it will shift its focus on long term investments. Tan said following yesterday's signing, Distinctive Ace will now become a subsidiary of IGB Corp.

Distinctive Ace had in November last year signed a lease purchase agreement with Iskandar Investment Bhd to develop the land with a gross floor area of 2.75 million sq ft for RM99 million. The land is now valued at RM166 million. The project is expected to start by year end or early next year. This will be Distinctive Ace's third foray into the Johor property market, after its 1Tebrau and Iskandar Residences located in Johor Baru and Medini Iskandar respectively. It has a landbank of 11.53ha in Johor.

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yours?

Low floor Type G. No more high floor left thanks to Huttons lies that got me confused. Only consolation is that its raised from the ground so low floor is not so low.

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Low floor Type G. No more high floor left thanks to Huttons lies that got me confused. Only consolation is that its raised from the ground so low floor is not so low.

I got one lobang.. high floor above 20, Type F1 ... 3 bedders.. facing Singapore.. you want? I can intro..

Last edited:

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got one lobang.. high floor above 20, Type F1 ... 3 bedders.. facing Singapore.. you want? I can intro..

No thanks. I bought already, anyway I only wanted Type G. This unit is it dreict from developer? I can ask my friend. Size?

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes.. from developer. i think its a returned unit.. heard loan not approved also..

I heard from my agent, much earleir, some buyers backed out because on that day they bought under pressure after queuing for so many hours. Later they realised this si not what they wanted. Huttons really knows how to create hype and pressure buyers.:p

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well Done Westman!! sorry I was late.....but here....haha:smile::smile: Finally a place call "home" for IR...:smile:

Yours?

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard from my agent, much earleir, some buyers backed out because on that day they bought under pressure after queuing for so many hours. Later they realised this si not what they wanted. Huttons really knows how to create hype and pressure buyers.:p

do they create the atmosphere, like announce to the whole world and then crap crap hands once ppl booked..lol, then the agents will tell e buyer quick quick u got to act fast.. titter.gif

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well Done Westman!! sorry I was late.....but here....haha:smile::smile: Finally a place call "home" for IR...:smile:

You found us... welcome "HOME"... kekeke..
Who else purchase IR beside you, Chocolate & me?

You are buying for invest or own stay? I am for own stay... :p

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bought mainly for investment......but kind of really like the area (so close to Puteri Harbour).... so may keep one 2 bed room for longer term, if the Iskandar really delivers...:smile::smile:

Just talked to my agent, Huttons of course, he told me there are still 4 bed room available....may be also one lobang for a 2 bed room to let go due to other committment......any truly interested brother I can help to connect offline......hehe...I no agent ok...:smile::smile:

You found us... welcome "HOME"... kekeke..
Who else purchase IR beside you, Chocolate & me?

You are buying for invest or own stay? I am for own stay... :p

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bought mainly for investment......but kind of really like the area (so close to Puteri Harbour).... so may keep one 2 bed room for longer term, if the Iskandar really delivers...:smile::smile:

Just talked to my agent, Huttons of course, he told me there are still 4 bed room available....may be also one lobang for a 2 bed room to let go due to other committment......any truly interested brother I can help to connect offline......hehe...I no agent ok...:smile::smile:

Haha.. seem like Huttons cornered most singapore sales.
For me.. I am comtemplating to move to JB.. renting our my current home to finance my IR..

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some of my friends staying in JB (and working around Tuas!) have to start journey at 5am to beat the traffic..?

And this will become worst as Government going to move the Keppel Shipyard to TUAS, and all the supporting industry will follow.......bad news for people working around Tuas/Jurong!!??

:*::*::*:

Haha.. seem like Huttons cornered most singapore sales.
For me.. I am comtemplating to move to JB.. renting our my current home to finance my IR..