• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If you don't pay your health insurance?

Allota

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok, so I'm in Singapore as a student for an year and I made an application for health insurance when I came. I paid the first few months. Then due various problems, I couldn't pay for a while. Now I have 3 months left until I leave and I don't know what to do. Can I still pay for so many months? And if I don't pay, will they take some kind of measure against me because I applied for it but didn't pay?

Also, I heard that you're supposed to get your money back when you leave. Am I still going to get the money for the months that I did pay?

Jimmy1978

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should check your insurance contract to see what it says... If I'm not wrong, usually when you end a contract, you don't get any money back. I’ve just checked my DBS health insurance page; they allow claims from selected hospitals/medical institutions outside Singapore, so maybe your contract also includes this? Then perhaps it’s better to just continue with the policy until it expires.