• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Daily Indian Rape News] Lady photographer gang banged in Mumbai

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I gotta feeling that there are quite a number of these Rapist Pundeks who escaped justice back in India and at this moment of time working in some offices at Suntec, Changi Bizness Park, Shenton Way..

You will never know.. Your Ah Neh colleague working in the same office as you could be a one time rapist back in his native Pariah Land..

You mean like, "Yaw So hi neh call low tow"?? meaning " a man with a mustache is your papa"...

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually its because women are starting to report where they previously were too afraid to do so.

The actual numbers will be much more staggering if it was to get out...

the gang rape virus seems to be spreading pretty fast

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Play safe.. Just be careful.. In the office, just don't drop your pen with your back facing the Ah Neh..:biggrin:

I thought it was do not pick soap drop in the bath, when BAYI is around...time have changed!...but I drop my PEN when I see that mei mei open her legs so wide on that office chair..how? my pants, nearly dropped too!!

Reflekt

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/sMHWwpdqwQM?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="480"></iframe>

India's police vow to catch culprits after photo-journalist gang-raped

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/sOgHbzb15mU?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="480"></iframe>

MUMBAI photojournalist gang raped all 5 accused arrested, say police

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/esfn9mU_x8c?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="480"></iframe>

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gdR5C2ouEac?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="480"></iframe>

Tv9 Gujarat - Mumbai police releases sketch of suspected accused in photojournalist gangrape case

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/tR9EaT9RuTQ?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="480"></iframe>

Mumbai Gangrape Case: Mumbai Police forms 18 teams to nab 5 accused

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0zNqL3q6-mg?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="480"></iframe>

Reactions of Indian women after Mumbai Gang-Rape

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/RjNXOJrp_aM?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="480"></iframe>

Mumbai Gang Rape case: Home Minister R.R. Patil promises personal attention

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
I gotta feeling that there are quite a number of these Rapist Pundeks who escaped justice back in India and at this moment of time working in some offices at Suntec, Changi Bizness Park, Shenton Way..
You will never know.. Your Ah Neh colleague working in the same office as you could be a one time rapist back in his native Pariah Land..

....and he is mentally visualizing raping you with his buddies every time you go to the water fountain to get a drink.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
And we are letting these people in? :rolleyes:

Mee Siam Mai Hum mistake to allow importation of Ah Neh into Sinkieland and made
them PR status some more!! WTF!

In time to come Sinkie girls will be raped by ah neh!! they are hot eat too much curry!!

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
What I cannot get is if you talk to an Indian guy(any shape or color) and given enough time (20mins or so), he will start bragging on how attractive he is to women with women of all races swooning for him like any good Bollywood movie. Just give it a try.. careful u may feel nauseated.

This is pretty common with all Indian guys. If they are so attractive, why then do they have to rape women.. goddamn sickos.

Last edited:

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
What I cannot get is if you talk to an Indian guy(any shape or color) and given enough time (20mins or so), he will start bragging on how attractive he is to women with women of all races swooning for him like any good Bollywood movie. Just give it a try.. careful u may feel nauseated.

This is pretty common with all Indian guys. If they are so attractive, why then do they have to rape women.. goddamn sickos.

Well they gave themselves the title 'the most beautiful people in the world' right?

Notice many ah nehs particularly the N.Indian type always think of themselves as some cool bollywood hunks by wearing those Tom Cruise pilot sunglasses. Probably some knock off that cost $20 from in Pasar Malam.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Well they gave themselves the title 'the most beautiful people in the world' right?

Notice many ah nehs particularly the N.Indian type always think of themselves as some cool bollywood hunks by wearing those Tom Cruise pilot sunglasses. Probably some knock off that cost $20 from in Pasar Malam.

You guys noticed it too? These shit skins are good braggarts and it actually shows on forums or maybe on the news actually involving other topics. Take the issue of how worthless india is and cannot compare to china and cannot modernize. You read the commentary from the indians and you will see denial and all sorts of excuses and BS as to why they are such failures no admittance that they are fucked up and they should do something about it. As for north indian arrogance OMG that is correct and calling themselves most beautiful ppl in the world in which they are actually referring to a few indians that happen to look white cos their forebears were raped by alexander's troops and suddenly all the other darker shit skins thinks it also refers to them.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How does it feel like to live among the So many imported shit skins in stinking land?

Yucks! I rather suffocate myself than to breath in the corrupted air share by shit skins.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lamentably, our beloved island-state was never like that in the early 70's till 80's when we had many Kelantanese folks working at construction sites.

These simple (and law-abiding folks) were all living in "kotais" within the construction sites. They worked, bathed, cooked and slept within this sites.

They did not commit any crime and were all very law-abiding.

Suddenly policy changed and these simple, kind and dociile folks disappeared from the island-state.

Then came the Pakistanis, Sri Lankans and Bangladeshis in droves. Sri Lanka was then in the throes of Civil War with the LTTE, the Janata Vimukti Peramuna or JVP and TULF.

The Indians (predominantly from South India) were docile people who only wanted to work, earn their money and leave. Although we had among them violent ones too (like the murderers of Insp Maniam in Phoenix Gardens), by and large they were law-abiding.

The Indians today (esp those in nthe IT business) are entirely a different lot altogather from their bretherens from the South who are still employed here as labourers.

Pakistanis and Bangladeshis (although having been bitter enemies eversince the Bangladesh War of Independence from Pakistan) became good buddies and togather went into petty crimes. The worst was the hijacking of the Singapore Airlines. The Bangladeshis are today lovers and murderers of maids, dealers in contraband cigarettes and even cited as co-respondents in local broken marriages.

The fall of the Shah of Iran and rise of Khomeini along with many other previous and recent upheavals in the Mid East has changed these people. No one knows who may be able to "use" them. Bangladeshis holds keys to tanks above flats and also control the dust-bin chutes. Very frightening indeed. No one knows what may happen.

The Filipinos here are also a very unappreciative type. Just see the way they abuse Singaporeans and get away with such statements. They also hail from a Nation of Guns and Violence.

We should go for Malaysians from the poorer East Coast states of Kelantan, Terengganu and Pahang. They are much better then the Indians, Chinese, Filipinos, Bangladeshis and others that have over-ran these once peaceful island-state.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
What is wrong with Indians? They've got human head, human hands and legs, human heart and more than 5,000 years history. Look at them they are behaving like animals.

[video=youtube;SoYJdCZfajc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoYJdCZfajc[/video]

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
India is a diversified country with different ethnicity. If someone could do a map of India showing the location of the rapes wonder if it will show that these crimes happened only in certain areas of India hence committed by certain ethnic groups and not all Indians. I'm sure some groups of Indians will never commit such crime cos its just not in their genes. Just wondering.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
India is a diversified country with different ethnicity. If someone could do a map of India showing the location of the rapes wonder if it will show that these crimes happened only in certain areas of India hence committed by certain ethnic groups and not all Indians. I'm sure some groups of Indians will never commit such crime cos its just not in their genes. Just wondering.

Hard to say la now all rojak mixed except for north east india.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is wrong with Indians? They've got human head, human hands and legs, human heart and more than 5,000 years history. Look at them they are behaving like animals.

[video=youtube;SoYJdCZfajc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoYJdCZfajc[/video]

India is just essentially a British creation. There is no India in any part of ancient history.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
India is just essentially a British creation. There is no India in any part of ancient history.

This sentence of yours is so going to hurt the butts of so many kelings. If only there was robox or yellow ppl niggers around here they would give out some BS story to disagree with you. :biggrin: