• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hero send off for the five 04 mama gang members killed by polis

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
:rolleyes: You really are a fucking idiot. I am a chinese so i wasn't happy about it. Why would my indian fren want me to fight that keling police officer who is also his fren. :rolleyes: Would you ask your fren to fight a policeman knowing he could be jailed or charged. Ah you see you are a racist m&d you think kelings will fight policemen or maybe sabo their frens. m&d yoyo racist la and quite an idiot.

fuck your mother cheebye dont bluff you not chinese, you are the product of 8000 indian cocks cumming inside your mother's cheebye

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
the skin wanted to whack me and my fren helped me but he got punched first and nope it was the shit skin that made the racist remark about chinese. Learn how to read m&d i wrote all of this earlier but u kept on changing the story on purpose or maybe you are an idiot.

dont tell lies you fucking indian bitch, you got whacked by indians and your mother had to suck indian cocks and swollow indian cum to save you

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dont tell lies you fucking indian bitch, you got whacked by indians and your mother had to suck indian cocks and swollow indian cum to save you

now i am keling. :rolleyes: you were the ones praising shit skins to the skies btw if i am indian then there isn't anything wrong to make judgement on shit skins.

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
now i am keling. :rolleyes: you were the ones praising shit skins to the skies btw if i am indian then there isn't anything wrong to make judgement on shit skins.

your prostitute mother's mouth is drooling keling cum, your gay father's ass is filled with keling cum, so that makes you a product of keling cum, you fucking keling bitch boy

Last edited:

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
this pos is a low down stalking coward using clones nothing is too cheap or too despicable for it.

your keling loving mother is the cheapest most despicable prostitute, she provides her free assfucking services to all the keling foreign workers, she is always stalking for indian cocks, she loves indian cum so much until her mouth and her asshole is always drooling indian cum

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyoh , jai yean yean :smile:
Don't involve people's mother for goodness sake
:wink:

the only exception is when you are dealing with a ballsless coward like this Jah keling bitch, he deserves the best his keling mother can provide, feeding him with keling cum all his life

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal

kaninabucheebye what fucking rubbish are you mumbling now you fucking keling bitch, you are totally incoherent and you sound like a fucking retarded, maybe is because you have too many keling cocks thrust up both your mouth and ass, competing with your keling loving mother for business

Last edited:

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello shit skin lover so how many gang members did your boxer "fren" challenge? he begged with 8 of them and blew them off right? So how many kelings have banged you?

you fucking ballsless coward faggot, you very brave hor? dare to insult a boxer behind the safety of your computer screen. if you really want to prove you got real balls, you should walk into any boxing gym and say that in front of his face. i can guarantee you will be walking out with all your teeth missing

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore is no exception too from what has happenend in Malaysia or Hongkong.

After Mr Lim Ban Lim was eliminated by the Police here, many inmates escaped from the Prison here just to attend his funeral.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you fucking ballsless coward faggot, you very brave hor? dare to insult a boxer behind the safety of your computer screen. if you really want to prove you got real balls, you should walk into any boxing gym and say that in front of his face. i can guarantee you will be walking out with all your teeth missing

someone is mad here i think you got boxed in too hard with your imaginary fren by a bunch of shit skinned kelings.