• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Old Fart: WP's Chen Show Mao all flash but no bang

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I guess my point is this – when it comes to his own son PM LHL, former MM LKY can never be objective.

Smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY is never objective.
How can a fucking congenital liar be objective in the first place?

jw5

Loyal
The only people who are brilliant and "not all over the place" are him and his family members and those who are on his side. :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Typical PAP response.

First they ignore you. If that fails, they ridicule you. If even that also fails, they demonize you.

Instead of taking potshots at the opposition, the PAP should examine itself first.

This highly unqualified nincompoop is still employed, only because he married into the right Familee.

WongKanSeng-20060314.jpg

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
because pap mole GoldenDragon said so and his nickname is supposed to be "credible".......... ::rolleyes:

Why not???..look how he smeared the credibility of the opposition with his nonsensical chants , every now n then...

Lately, he is quiet.....

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If LKY feels threatened by CSM to attack him directly on so many occasions, that CSM must be doing something right.

Remember the running-down of CSM began after nomination day 2011.

As I recall CSM has also been a hot target (for attack) by our dear resident political ANALyst GMS.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anytime already lah. I look at old man during NDP and I think it's either this year or the next. We'll know by end of August and usually old people either pass through 7th month or they don't.

I've already said many times before: he won't live past 2014 at the latest.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The honorable Mr Lee is always right. His foresight, his vision and his leadership are unequalled.

The man is a legend.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The honorable Mr Lee is always right. His foresight, his vision and his leadership are unequalled.

The man is a legend.

The man is a legend...but a stubborn old fools...who refuses to acknowledge others who may be better or equal to him...of course, if LHL is my son, he is a bumbling idiot who eats a certain dish without cockles I will say he is good! even though I pick, that had a brush with the law...I would say they are the best!

Had this legend admitted his mistakes?? NO!

I admire him for his brilliance...his arrogance is much to be desire..he is a legend...no one can doubt that!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Had this legend admitted his mistakes?? NO!

The honorable Mr Lee has never made any mistakes. If anything has gone wrong along the way, the cause can always be traced to citizens who don't have the fire in their bellies to execute his grand plans.

If Singaporeans were more competent, the problems that the country faces today would have been solved ages ago.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
“Who is this ridiculous man who wastes my time? Running Singapore is like running Marseilles. I am running a whole country!”

-Francois Mitterrand, Former President of France on LKY

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The honorable Mr Lee has never made any mistakes. .....

Bwahahaha. Surely you meant it as a joke.

George Soros: “Anybody who claims perfect knowledge is basically mistaken. Communism and Nazism were ideologies of this kind.”

It always goes back to one thing: SOMEONE WANTS UNCHECKED POWER.

Wonder who that someone is in Sinkieland?

Is George Soros’ foundations involved in Sinkieland? If not then why not?

‘Cos Sinkieland is not a dictatorship? Or more likely because Sinkies should take the first step and most of the effort since they are neither poor nor uneducated? If they do, maybe Soros' Open Society foundations will chip in but unless and until that happens their money, time and resources are better spent elsewhere.

[video=youtube;oVfp1XNLEXo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVfp1XNLEXo[/video]

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
because pap mole GoldenDragon said so and his nickname is supposed to be "credible".......... ::rolleyes:

people said CSJ is the PAP's mole for a long time already. if i remember correctly. there is plenty of talks on CSJ = PAP mole in 3in1 too ( i joined in 2006 ). when did the CSJ mole speculations first surfaced in the history of the forum ?

jw5

Loyal
Why not???..look how he smeared the credibility of the opposition with his nonsensical chants , every now n then...

Lately, he is quiet.....

Have to see what he wrote in his books too...................
Can't assume that every politician will be level headed and savvy enough to slowly go about winning elections.
All human beings have flaws.

Btw, pap mole GoldenDragon also made the bogus claim that LTK is a pap mole and he claimed RP is finished.
So based on pap mole GoldenDragon's adviCe, that leaves us the ordinary voters with PAP and NSP. :rolleyes: