• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rising trend of sinkie women pairing up with Ah Tiong men

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
In other words, Singaporeans tend to feel an affinity with, and closer to Ang Moh FTs despite the difference in behaviour, culture, skin colour, dick size and boob size?

I don't deny your sentence...

And worst of all, some think that by lingering with the Ang Moh's make them an Ang Moh too but actually nothing but a YELLOW BANANA!!!

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From the long winded article. It seems the local gals mention r those left of the shelf types that local men wont touch. 3rd world country men can have them if they want. If pap never have such a pro foreign trash policy. These women will really b unwanted.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Successful Ah Tiong man is also womanzer !!!

Which man like competitive women ? Is the woman living in her make believer world. 2 yrs down the road, they will be heading for divorce !

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkie men’s foreign wives should be given citizenship no questions asked. Ditto for Sinkie women’s foreign husbands. Population problem will be solved. The inflow of foreign talents will be determined not by some stupid bureaucrat, but by the marriage choices of Sinkie citizens. The unmarriageable Sinkie woman is not the Gobernment’s or the country’s problem.

Women’s Charter should be abolished and replaced with a much more equal Marriage Charter. For instance, in USA, many states’ divorce laws are gender neutral. A husband can apply for alimony. Madonna don't know pay how many millions to ex-husbands to buy back her freedom. Pre-nuptial agreements should be recognized as long as both parties are sane at the time of signing.

While we are at it, we should also consider legalizing polygamy. Man can. Woman also can. Stanley Ho’s four known wives are all very happy.

The present state of affairs is caused by half baked PAP policies. The PAPzis deserve to be thrown out.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From the long winded article. It seems the local gals mention r those left of the shelf types that local men wont touch. 3rd world country men can have them if they want. If pap never have such a pro foreign trash policy. These women will really b unwanted.

ang moh can also have them.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I view both ang mors and 3rd world country as low class trash unless proven wrong. In Oz. The blangahs. Sri lankans. Indians etc r different from the type in singkielan. Cos singkieland let in all the garbage. Even the ang mors here doing normal pmet jobs r suspect in their qualifications, experience n capabilities. Now with singkieland open door policy its worse as all those trash in europe r here as europe is fucked up. I mean ang mors come to spore on local packages. What sort of 'talent' will accept local packages? N these sorry excuses are depriving locals from the most important pmet category. One other point is local women think ang mors are superior. I dont think that.

I worked with blue collar ang mors on oz land. The old school workers r ok. The next generation ones can b real assholes. Their attitude and manners are no different from 3rd world country trash.

So i never think the world of ang mors. Its the local spg sluts that think so.

One other point. In general ang mors have damn bad taste in local women. They even willing to go for older uglier birds. Seen it in oz n pinoyland. Anyway these ang mors r welcome to the left overs. More syts for cheongsters..

What's wrong with SG Chinese woman marrying PRC Chinese man?

But no one bats an eyelid when SG Chinese woman marries foreign white-skinned or foreign/local brown-skinned man?

You people are very strange lah. Or maybe it is our society that is strange.

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Unless the ah tiongs have been living outside china for a long time, they are definitely worse husbands than sinkie men. The china economic boom really brings out the worst in human beings. Even foreigners who have stayed there have to adapt to the ah tiong mannerism in order to survive there.

Physiocrat

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;gqkNtZN9CFQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqkNtZN9CFQ[/video]

This Ang Moh confirm dun go for chinks:biggrin:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Body language. I know a 55+ indian man tat grew up in oz. He retired than marry an atb he met at a massage parlour. Heaps of ang mors do tat too. The marriage going to 2 years. Tat is when the magic starts as after 2 yrs can apply pr like in singkiand.

Came out in the local paper. This ang mor married an atb from a brothel. During the 2 years marriage she hardly at home. Than he kenna vd from her. N she disappeared. Ang mors in general got no taste in asian women.

ATBs??? How do they communicate? Using their mouths?

Last edited:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

Which man like competitive women ? Is the woman living in her make believer world. 2 yrs down the road, they will be heading for divorce !

You mean Singapore man don't womanize???

I admit I'm a womanizer myself n have 2 wives!!!... As long as chinese no matter from China, Taiwan, HK or SG or even Malaysia.... They womanize.

The only difference is what level of womanizing are you at... Even for those who can't afford to keep mistress will go for short-time say maybe $50...

Last edited:

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well.. my fren told me that mre pairings of SG women and ang mo men end up in divorce (esp when the gal is younger and the guy is well to do).. and with the current spate of news of violent PRC men.. and women.. I doubt any good statistic will come out of it.

In fact, I just came across some very disturbing news of a primary school male teacher who abused his gal students and passed on STDs to them. And have we not heard of rich PRC men, and even corrupted PRC govt officials who prey on under-age gals?

I hope SG women here really choose wisely, and I wish them the best. They need the luck.. as most SG young women nowadays think very highly of themselves (those that I have come across) and think very lowly of theri SG counterparts.

I also recall a ang mo woman who married a very successful PRC man who runs a language school.. and was domestically abused.. but faced so much trouble finding help from PRC authorities. Hope SG women who might end up in such situations, are not in PRC but in SG.. and hope if domestic violence happens. that SG police can help them.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unless the ah tiongs have been living outside china for a long time, they are definitely worse husbands than sinkie men. The china economic boom really brings out the worst in human beings. Even foreigners who have stayed there have to adapt to the ah tiong mannerism in order to survive there.

The PRC gals I meet who work in the nightlife scene tells me PRC men are beasts! Even their own vege avoids them. Those who have been overseas for a long time, maybe you stand a better chance having being exposed to first world mannerism etc.

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you better ask forummer FishBuff to confirm. If I'm not wrong, you cannot take cinababidesh out of these charcoal black cina babis down under. Just ask him about his job interviews with these deities.

I view both ang mors and 3rd world country as low class trash unless proven wrong. In Oz. The blangahs. Sri lankans. Indians etc r different from the type in singkielan. Cos singkieland let in all the garbage. Even the ang mors here doing normal pmet jobs r suspect in their qualifications, experience n capabilities. Now with singkieland open door policy its worse as all those trash in europe r here as europe is fucked up. I mean ang mors come to spore on local packages. What sort of 'talent' will accept local packages? N these sorry excuses are depriving locals from the most important pmet category. One other point is local women think ang mors are superior. I dont think that.

I worked with blue collar ang mors on oz land. The old school workers r ok. The next generation ones can b real assholes. Their attitude and manners are no different from 3rd world country trash.

So i never think the world of ang mors. Its the local spg sluts that think so.

One other point. In general ang mors have damn bad taste in local women. They even willing to go for older uglier birds. Seen it in oz n pinoyland. Anyway these ang mors r welcome to the left overs. More syts for cheongsters..

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PRC gals I meet who work in the nightlife scene tells me PRC men are beasts! Even their own vege avoids them. Those who have been overseas for a long time, maybe you stand a better chance having being exposed to first world mannerism etc.

Yes that's what I've heard as well from an old flame who just called off her wedding days before it was going to happen. Trouble came not only from the fiancé but also from his parents, who were making unrealistic demands from the bride's family. That's the one child policy for you......

Last edited: