• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rising trend of sinkie women pairing up with Ah Tiong men

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes that's what I've heard as well from an old flame who just called off her wedding days before it was going to happen. Trouble came not only from the fiancé but also from his parents, who were making unrealistic demands from the bride's family. That's the one child policy for you......

I thought the one child is causing a shortage of girls because parents favored males:confused:
In india they use ulrasound to determine sex of the baby & about if it is a female they will abort. The practise is even common among indians living in the 1st world.

With the shortage of females you would think that the females would be the one who are fussy?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought the one child is causing a shortage of girls because parents favored males:confused:
In india they use ulrasound to determine sex of the baby & about if it is a female they will abort. The practise is even common among indians living in the 1st world.

With the shortage of females you would think that the females would be the one who are fussy?

I think the female shortage will hit the rural and lower class more. I know for a fact that there are many successful single women in Shanghai and Beijing who can't find a mate (too choosy). I know 2 divorcees in their 30s who were married young but separated after their careers took off. Once read that the divorce rate in Shanghai is almost close to 50%!

Regarding India, I'm not sure ultrasound is available to everyone there. My friend told me that the practice there was for the baby girls' mothers to rub poison on their nipples so that they will die after sucking.. I exclaimed: "What would people think if the postman suddenly dropped dead?!?" My friend did not find that joke funny at all....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

cos shit skin society treats females like shit so much so that even a single indian female cannot really break free if she lives in shitland see how the shit skins rape them.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the female shortage will hit the rural and lower class more. I know for a fact that there are many successful single women in Shanghai and Beijing who can't find a mate (too choosy). I know 2 divorcees in their 30s who were married young but separated after their careers took off. Once read that the divorce rate in Shanghai is almost close to 50%!

Regarding India, I'm not sure ultrasound is available to everyone there. My friend told me that the practice there was for the baby girls' mothers to rub poison on their nipples so that they will die after sucking.. I exclaimed: "What would people think if the postman suddenly dropped dead?!?" My friend did not find that joke funny at all....

If chinese women are unhappy with PRC men. I doubt that it will be any different with Sporean women. Females here have been brainwashed into believing that marriage is all about the husband providing the 5Cs & their role.

I think girls are treated better in Spore but we also have problems here e.g. girls preferring to marry an angmo:eek:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cos shit skin society treats females like shit so much so that even a single indian female cannot really break free if she lives in shitland see how the shit skins rape them.

From what I have heard India is really a basket case. Had a angmo colleague who requested a transfer out of india because he was concerned about the poor hygiene there. This was before we had SARs & the other super bugs. Heard from another colleague that people were living in the streets & how he was besieged by beggars when he stepped out of the hotel.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well.. my fren told me that mre pairings of SG women and ang mo men end up in divorce (esp when the gal is younger and the guy is well to do).. and with the current spate of news of violent PRC men.. and women.. I doubt any good statistic will come out of it.

The only time I agreed with old fart was when he said this:

"The Singapore woman is not so stupid. She knows that white men marry you freely, they also divorce you freely."
— Lee Kuan Yew, commenting on the number of educated Singapore women marrying foreigners during the 1990 National Day Rally.

http://www.smu.edu.sg/news_<wbr>room/smu_in_the_news/2008/<wbr>sources/ST_20080816_2.pdf

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shanghai has another problem...the left over women...but i think these leftover women should marry foreigners...singaporean men, ang mors etc,,,,ATB has no problem with ang mors too,,,they can be like SPGs

http://news.yahoo.com/leftover-women-china-face-tough-choices-looking-love-044726614.html

'Leftover women' in China face tough choices in looking for love

SHANGHAI (Reuters) - Xu Jiajie has gone on countless blind dates and to numerous match-making events over the past five years in search of a husband.

At 31, the baby-faced office worker from Shanghai is under enormous pressure from family and friends to get married. But the right man is hard to find, she says, a big issue for urban, educated and well-paid Chinese women in a society where the husband's social status is traditionally above the wife's.

"My parents have introduced every bachelor they know," said Xu, who earns double the average wage in Shanghai. "Half of the bachelors I met are quiet and never go out. Outgoing men don't need blind dates."

As couples celebrate the "Qixi" festival on Tuesday, the Chinese equivalent of Valentine's Day, Xu and millions of women like her face stark choices as long-held ideas about matrimonial hierarchy run up against economic and social changes sweeping the world's most populous country.

The term "shengnu" - directly translated as "leftover women" - was coined to refer to professional women who have not married by their late 20s.
View gallery."
A woman, who is looking for a spouse for her child, …
A woman, who is looking for a spouse for her child, takes notes from a personal profile board during …

"Chinese people often think males should be higher in a relationship in every sense, including height, age, education and salary," Ni Lin, who hosts a popular match-making television show in Shanghai, told Reuters.

"This leads to a phenomenon in which A-grade men marry B-grade women, B-grade men marry C-grade women and C-grade men marry D-grade women. Only A-grade women and D-grade men can't find partners."

In Beijing, more than a third of women in their late 20s and 30s are looking for husbands, according to the dating website Jiayuan.com. Media reports say there may be as many as 500,000 "leftover women" in the capital.

There are plenty of men to go round among China's nearly 1.4 billion people but social status can conspire against single professional woman once again.

China's population is more tilted towards men than in many countries due to the government's one-child policy and a cultural preference for boys. The latest census in 2011 showed there were twice as many single men born in the 1970s as women of the same age.

But unlike "leftover women", these "shengnan" or "leftover men" often live in lower-tier cities and do not make much money.

The Shanghai city government tries to help women like Xu by arranging regular match-making events. One in May attracted 20,000 single men and women.

Lucy Wang, a 32-year-old Chinese language teacher who attended the event, said all she could find were playboy types or momma's boys.

"I sometimes wonder if there is something wrong with me," she said. "Twenty thousand people and yet I can't find anyone I like."

(Reporting by Shanghai newsroom; Editing by Kazunori Takada and John O'Callaghan)

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only time I agreed with old fart was when he said this:

"The Singapore woman is not so stupid. She knows that white men marry you freely, they also divorce you freely."
— Lee Kuan Yew, commenting on the number of educated Singapore women marrying foreigners during the 1990 National Day Rally.

Dear sir,

I also only agree with old lee on that women should stay in the kitchen n the bedroom.. and bear children and look after them.

I remember very clearly when at a talk he gave to ppl at NUS (if I remember correctly) and a young lady asked him questions.. he immediately asked her a bunch of question.. one of which was pertaining to her marital status..

Everyone knows that old lee wanted women to bear n raise children.. more than he wanted them to have higher education.

I don't mind being called a sexist.. but I do think that women's role in business and politics should really be limited.
Sure.. there are SOME capable women out there who do well in one or both areas.. but NOT ALL of them.

And.. from a news report on India.. it shows that the higer education a woman receives, the later they would want to marry and have children.. or maybe not have children at all.

But.. to be on topic.. if SG women are willing to take risks on ang mo men.. who think nothing about divorce when things don't seem to work out.. and are now wanting to take risks on PRC men.. who may or may not have the same values or cultural background as them.. I wish them well.

Just don't complian that SG men can't make it or any of that sort. You make your decision, nobody forced you to. Just do go around bad-mouthing the whole lot, when perhaps only one or two ticked you off.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you saying that SG women are gold digging whores interested only in the size of a man's wallet?

How do you explain the hordes of ugly SPGs throwing themselves at young, strapping, handsome, penniless ang moh bums?

they are just being practical, no money no honey.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't worry. sinkie men take revenge by going to china cities to fark the PRC girls, be it mistresses, sauna girls, massage girls, ktv girls, bbs girls, etc.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ah tiongs are free to take such worthless shit :biggrin: just dont come back crying when they get bash up by the tiong husband :wink: :biggrin:

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
.... Ang Moh FTs in Singapore are not thrash but if a FT from China, India or Vietnam comes to Singapore, they become thrash... Many Singaporeans hold very high regards for Ang Moh which i dun know why!!!

You got it wrong. All FTsh angmoh working or residing in SG are just the same trash as all other foreigners. They are no longer the colonialists and masters of their empires. Who have high regards for ang moh? Once upon a time way back in 1950s and 1960s, you could not find ang moh in SG taking public buses, eating in local kopi tiam, living in HDB flats or begging for jobs. Today, ang mohs are just the same economic refugees like all other FTsh in SG for survival. They are here because the life in SG is good, nothing else just parasites.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You got it wrong. All FTsh angmoh working or residing in SG are just the same trash as all other foreigners. They are no longer the colonialists and masters of their empires. Who have high regards for ang moh? Once upon a time way back in 1950s and 1960s, you could not find ang moh in SG taking public buses, eating in local kopi tiam, living in HDB flats or begging for jobs. Today, ang mohs are just the same economic refugees like all other FTsh in SG for survival. They are here because the life in SG is good, nothing else just parasites.

Yet these ang mohs probably get more respect simply cos they are ang mohs.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah tiongs are free to take such worthless shit :biggrin: just dont come back crying when they get bash up by the tiong husband :wink: :biggrin:

Most ah tiong are known to be heavy smokers, gamblers, womanisers and wife beaters in China. They believe in male dominance and superiority. What they say in the family is the law. Sinkie women do not understand the danger and misery of marrying foreigners, whether ang moh, ah neh or ah tiong. Better to stay unmarried and happy than to marry a FTsh and live in misery. Misery is multiplied ten fold if ah tiong decides to live in China and take the children with him. Sinkie wife can follow or not is not important. Best of luck to those sinkie women who marry FTsh with their eyes closed.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
nobody gives a fuck to those golden cheebyes :biggrin: maybe they can hook up some ang mo monkey when they "expire" :wink:

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yet these ang mohs probably get more respect simply cos they are ang mohs.

If you had seen ang mohs sleeping on the sidewalks in the city of London rolled up in sleeping bags or ang mohs working there as rubbish collectors, etc, you would realise that the ang mohs you met in SG might be one of those bums or rubbish collectors back in their countries. They are not superior to the locals in SG but at least, you do not find locals in SG rolled up in sleeping bags to pass the nights in main streets in town.

We can only show respect to those ang moh as an equal on individual basis for being respectful to locals and for behaving decently as a resident. If they are scumbags like the bank director and the Dino restaurant owner who whacked taxi drivers, do you think these fucktard ang moh deserve respect?

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most ah tiong are known to be heavy smokers, gamblers, womanisers and wife beaters in China. They believe in male dominance and superiority. What they say in the family is the law. Sinkie women do not understand the danger and misery of marrying foreigners, whether ang moh, ah neh or ah tiong. Better to stay unmarried and happy than to marry a FTsh and live in misery. Misery is multiplied ten fold if ah tiong decides to live in China and take the children with him. Sinkie wife can follow or not is not important. Best of luck to those sinkie women who marry FTsh with their eyes closed.

Bro, new generation of China guys are different from what u mention above. I know this thru my experience going out with atbs (decent ones, not ktv type)

Apparantly they all have the impression that local guys r abit on the stingy side as we mostly go dutch on everything. However in China, the Chinese guys are always expected to pick up the tab be it dinner or their shopping. Simply wtf rite, go out with them need to pay for their shopping bill also.When getting married the Chinese guys are also expected to bear most of the cost even when the gal is also working and even submit their salary to the wife. From the way i see it, the dating game in china is working against the local guys. They guys have little choice but to give into the girls' demands coz there r too many guys chasing after limited supply of women. The young generation of atb r simply too spoilt in my opinion.

jw5

Loyal
This is fantastic news. Bytheway, I already predicted this trend 10 years ago. :wink:

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Local Chinese woman marry
Local Chinese: OK
Malay: Lazy Bum
Indian: Drunken Wife beater
Ang Moh: Big Wallet big dick
Japanese and Koreans: Male Chauvinist
PRC: Poor guy from poor 3rd world country
India Indians: Rapist
All other Asian countries: Poor guy from poor 3rd world country