• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RP and SDP waiting for LKY to up lorry...

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A XinMing article says both parties already doing groundwork there for GE 2016 wor. Want to challenge the walkover GRC because they think lao lee won't be running for next GE as he would be 93.

Eugene Tan said RP Kenneth wanna challenge there because of his father. JBJ used to take over Anson and now Anson ish absorbed to be part of Tanjong Pagar. Then Eugene Tan said SDP Chee Soon Juan always wanted to challenge LKY or LHL.

Then other political analysts said too early to decide if this "plant flag" works. At the end of the day, still must see how much work they do. Also the ppl there might still be satisified with the ruling party. Also some might still feel grateful towards what LKY has done for Singapore and still vote pap in.

Eugene Tan said too early to decide as TP GRC got acting minister of MCYS Chan Chun Sing and other MPs. Then also got the new MP Chia Shi Lu, who was last minuted roped in to replace Baey Yam Keng.

Chia said he ish aware his last minute appearance during election (without doing groundwork) would become the other party's attack point during next election. He said he would work harder. Then he said for past 4 months, he had walked 100 blocks. He hoped to walk 160 blocks in the next 2-3 years.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really sick and tired of hearing about Old fart up the lorry..i have been hearing that for 20 years,,and I have got 20 years of false hopes,,,anyway at this stage be it if Old Fart kicks the bucket or not, real positive political change in singapore is really hard to come by as Pinky has fucked it up too much,,,the only bright light I see is WP is doing a good job in its Constituency and its MPs really serve its residents unlike the PAP self serving assholes...anyway RP is a spent force and SDP has limited appeal due it social democratic faggot supporting values,,,but SDP might have a shot again at Holland BP GRC as the rich and upper middle class likes such left wing liberal BS the SDP sprouts

Administrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
The old fart was in hospital the day before NDP. He was discharged just to attend the Parade so that many will not pass rumour that he is dying. He is getting weaker by the day.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe WP should also send in a team there and make it a good old fashioned 4 corner contest as we saw in the PEBE.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the pap mps must surely be praying that mightly dr chee soon juan doesn't contest in their constituencies.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The old fart was in hospital the day before NDP. He was discharged just to attend the Parade so that many will not pass rumour that he is dying. He is getting weaker by the day.

Oh dear, he should quickly write another book before he kicks the bucket. :wink::biggrin:

It won't be hard to do as there's a stable of eager ghost writers from SPH.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

And you know that how?

By the way, weird that nobody has taken your nick till now. How does it take 5 years till someone takes up the 'Administrator' name???

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think his books are written by a 'ghost writer'. so technically he can still write books after he kicks the bucket..

Oh dear, he should quickly write another book before he kicks the bucket. :wink::biggrin:

It won't be hard to do as there's a stable of eager ghost writers from SPH.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think his books are written by a 'ghost writer'. so technically he can still write books after he kicks the bucket..

Do not be surprised if "books" under his name emerge well after he departed. It is all intended to shore-up the myth that this man was so industrious, so purposeful, that even in his last days he was beavering away working for the good of S'pore. And it would square with what he said years ago that he would get up even as his coffin is lowered.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A XinMing article says both parties already doing groundwork there for GE 2016 wor. Want to challenge the walkover GRC because they think lao lee won't be running for next GE as he would be 93.

Eugene Tan said RP Kenneth wanna challenge there because of his father. JBJ used to take over Anson and now Anson ish absorbed to be part of Tanjong Pagar. Then Eugene Tan said SDP Chee Soon Juan always wanted to challenge LKY or LHL.

Then other political analysts said too early to decide if this "plant flag" works. At the end of the day, still must see how much work they do. Also the ppl there might still be satisified with the ruling party. Also some might still feel grateful towards what LKY has done for Singapore and still vote pap in.

Eugene Tan said too early to decide as TP GRC got acting minister of MCYS Chan Chun Sing and other MPs. Then also got the new MP Chia Shi Lu, who was last minuted roped in to replace Baey Yam Keng.

Chia said he ish aware his last minute appearance during election (without doing groundwork) would become the other party's attack point during next election. He said he would work harder. Then he said for past 4 months, he had walked 100 blocks. He hoped to walk 160 blocks in the next 2-3 years.

yes.......these 2 FAKE Opposition parties are there to discourage WP challenging PAP............

in case LKY still around...................PAP is vulnerable there..................so RP and SDP are helping PAP..........WP will not go there knowing a 4-corner fight will only result in PAP win

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Saw the photo of him. At best I would say that he's got one foot in the grave.
Even he sticks around I doubt that he will instill the fear in the GE except among the very old voters.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With or without Old Man around, KJ stands no chance. The only chance he has is to lose deposit. He is finished politically.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i more interested whether kee chiu will be the election operation planner or not? going by his performance from ge2011, HGBE and PEBE, he really sucks. will pinkie dumb enough to entrust kee chiu to run the election? :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i more interested whether kee chiu will be the election operation planner or not? going by his performance from ge2011, HGBE and PEBE, he really sucks. will pinkie dumb enough to entrust kee chiu to run the election? :biggrin:

If Kee Chiu kena marginalised, no face for him, Pinky and the party. Officially, Kee Chiu will lead but many hands will be behind to provide support.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Kee Chiu kena marginalised, no face for him, Pinky and the party. Officially, Kee Chiu will lead but many hands will be behind to provide support.

can kee chiu tahan being a tau peh kong? judging by kee chiu character, he the "act smart" type, cannot lose out. it will be an interesting GE.:biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can kee chiu tahan being a tau peh kong? judging by kee chiu character, he the "act smart" type, cannot lose out. it will be an interesting GE.:biggrin:

With his salary and knowing his own limited talent, he should be most grateful to become a TPK. I dare say he will be the highest paid TPK and one who cannot be arrested and charged for taking the role of a fall guy. Win-win for all, including the Opposition.