• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM Lee :Government will “play a bigger role to build a fair and just society”

TopSage

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/singapore-economy-grow-25-35-year-pm-lee-hsien-loong

From the time he said GST to help the poor, it has been downhill all the way for the poor.Why?

PM Lee as leader puts out a front to declare he is working towards just, fair and inclusive society but behind that all the complicated policy tradeoff is hidden. It is what he doesn't say he does that is important when he aids businesses by deregulation, importing cheap labor, cutting corporate taxes ...he doesn't say he helps the businesses. But what every little aid that goes to the poor old and sick, it is advertised through the propaganda machine ...but under his leadership, the sick are worse off with escalating medical bills, the old have to keep working to an advanced age and the poor become poorer with low stagnant income. During this time corporate profits rose to record levels.

It does matter what he said he plans to do...he has been in charge for so many yrs we can just look at the outcome to know what he is up to and whether he can be trusted.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
34185326.jpg

I'm still waiting for the PAP to fulfill the promises made in its GE2006 manifesto.

Attachments

• papmanifesto06_english.pdf
    808.2 KB · Views: 206

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Consumption tax is making the masses pay more taxes proportionally to support the rich. And the PAP loves the GST for this reason alone.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why bother with the lies. Even if true many will still feel the pain of all the price hikes & planned hikes.

Is there going to be an early election:confused:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why bother with the lies. Even if true many will still feel the pain of all the price hikes & planned hikes.

Is there going to be an early election:confused:

No!

But you can pray that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY will eat joss sticks in months or weeks time.
The with the inevitable implosion of that self serving bastards greedy like hell and scums of society that are in PAP maggots and cockroaches, we get our freedom finally

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
34185326.jpg

I'm still waiting for the PAP to fulfill the promises made in its GE2006 manifesto.

The picture says it all. Ass Loong will always put himself in front of the people. The fact that his sole image is 10 times bigger than the bit part actors behind also mean that he is more important than the people.

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I find this hard to believe.. since he did mention, and reported in a newspaper article.. that not everybody can be "entirely equal".

Bullshit nonsense again from this man.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I find this hard to believe.. since he did mention, and reported in a newspaper article.. that not everybody can be "entirely equal"....

LHL is from Spore's royalty brought up by materialisitc parents.

Just imagine throughout his whole life everything is provide for him by an army of amahs & everyone calling him sir. Only his father & mother would dare challenge his actions. Just look at what happened when someone did question him. He got slapped by LHL:biggrin:

This kind of person will definitely be self centred & out of touch with the "lesser mortals". I remember listening on the news when he claimed that higher water prices was necessary to dissuade Sporeans from over using their jacuzzis:eek:

funnyz

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Singapore will also be a “society with safety nets that give people peace of mind. A community where the disadvantaged get help, and those who have done well in turn do more to help others”, said Mr Lee"
http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/singapore-economy-grow-25-35-year-pm-lee-hsien-loong

If I'm reading correctly between the lines, PAP will be raising the tax for those who are earning above the median wage. Happy for the critical mass, but unhappiness for some. If the ruling party are not using the increased revenue from taxes correctly, they will end up pissing both the average joe + people who are paying more tax come GE 2016.

I wonder are Ministers' wages tax free?