• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Old Man's last burst of fire

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is happening? I went to the public libraries and they have put new books, collections of speeches, interviews and conferences and letters by him on the shelves and killed my old favourite Singapore Malaysia collection. I went to Popular bookstore and it has brought out new reprints of even Alex Josey's book The Crucial Years, the Singapore Story, Third world to first, etc. And amidst all this, he has launched a new book.

Last burst of fart or fire? If he cannot jump out from his coffin, he is making sure his books will jump at you.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was at a 'book fair' at Paradiz Centre and saw one of LKY's books having pride of place, near the cashier. I told the cashier that if she left the book there, I would walk out and many other people would avoid her 'fair'. She looked at me stunned and said, 'ha? Really?'

She then took the books and laid them on their side (instead of upright), and said to me, 'yeah, this time round business not very good.'

I smiled at her and paid for my purchase.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I was at a 'book fair' at Paradiz Centre and saw one of LKY's books having pride of place, near the cashier. I told the cashier that if she left the book there, I would walk out and many other people would avoid her 'fair'. She looked at me stunned and said, 'ha? Really?'

She then took the books and laid them on their side (instead of upright), and said to me, 'yeah, this time round business not very good.'

I smiled at her and paid for my purchase.

You have educated a stupid sinkie.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great men are written by his nation people and great mother/ father is written by his own children.

Which parents have written a book of themselves to tell others how great he/ she was to his children?

LKY book can be used as toilet paper, the nation people did not write about him...

btw, nobody would like to write about a man that intimate his nation people, held a hatchet in his hand waiting to slash at you and to meet you a cul de sac.

What is happening? I went to the public libraries and they have put new books, collections of speeches, interviews and conferences and letters by him on the shelves and killed my old favourite Singapore Malaysia collection. I went to Popular bookstore and it has brought out new reprints of even Alex Josey's book The Crucial Years, the Singapore Story, Third world to first, etc. And amidst all this, he has launched a new book.

Last burst of fart or fire? If he cannot jump out from his coffin, he is making sure his books will jump at you.

Last edited:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
lackeys are wonderful at this kind of work, arent they? does he think he's obama? or stephen hawking? he should have written the book we all want to read, how he was fascinated by fascism, came back an arrogant prick, how the young punk tried to grab leadership, causing the malayans to nearly arrest him, how he went into hiding for 2 weeks after they threw us out, as he literally had no plan, how he laughed as they rounded up christians with his political enemies. Or how he was lackey to the japanese with nathan, breaking the allies transmissions. all these would have filled volumes nad they would have sold for years

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
lackeys are wonderful at this kind of work, arent they? does he think he's obama? or stephen hawking? he should have written the book we all want to read, how he was fascinated by fascism, came back an arrogant prick, how the young punk tried to grab leadership, causing the malayans to nearly arrest him, how he went into hiding for 2 weeks after they threw us out, as he literally had no plan, how he laughed as they rounded up christians with his political enemies. Or how he was lackey to the japanese with nathan, breaking the allies transmissions. all these would have filled volumes nad they would have sold for years

Excellent points.

I believe the day will indeed come when people will write books on the Old Fart's incorrigible arrogance, ruthlessness, cowardice, abuse of authority etc and of course his failed policies that caused miseries to the people for decades and his evil manipulation of the economy to amass riches for the GLCs. That day may not happen soon or in near future, but I am sure it will come when the PAP falls from power and all their misdeeds are exposed. The Old Fart will then be remembered eternally as a failed leader!

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have forgotten about the old fart since the last time at MBS.Now he had to come out again like a ghost to haunt the people again during 7th month festival.Hope chief of hades approved his application immediately,URGENT CASE.