• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NEL towards Harbour Front Broke down at 9.15am July 30, 2013

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stuck here going downwards to city, train service is down..all rushing for the taxis...sigh! another breakdown, late for appointment, came out dam early too...:p

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NEL service towards HarbourFront is delayed by 25 minutes due to a train fault. We aplogise for any inconvenience caused.

THE 25 minutes IS THE 'HARD TRUTH'....was thinking about a certain "I" word...hmmm

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nowadays must factor in more time for transport if you rely on the MRT system. Even if the MRT system is working it is crowded & at a much slower speed.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Listen to Lui. Take the earlier trains.

Came out very earlier....Lui name rhymes with "Fark you"...that what was ringing in my mind today... trains do breakdown, system gets old...that is not the point...there were people rushing out of the station with me, to get to where I want to go...& many to work...there were 25 persons at the taxi stand... the bus services that run parallel to the train lines were removed years ago & one 'party' member MP wanna be did it....if there were bus services doing that, stuck commuters could just hop on the bus & travel into the city...Orchard Rd or Shenton way area...this is called people movers...

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hahahahaha just when i was just commenting about how these fucking ex SAF overpaid and underqualified fuckheads are gonna have another breakdown....these fucking incompetent nincompoops prove me right again .....

What a bunch of fuckin useless idiots who obviously dunno wtf the they are supposed to do....

Stop wasting taxpayers monies by giving thse stupid bastards multi million dollar salaries!!!! Any other fucking idiot would have been able to do as much as them........What fucking good have they done so far other making all kinds of useless cheebye motherhood statements and demonstrating their UTTER USELESSNESS????

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When a new MRT line is breaking down so many times, you can bet your last dollar that someone, somewhere is laughing all the way to the bank from the money saved by building the line with shoddy materials and cheap workmanship.

There should be an investigation, but do you really want to see how deep the rabbit hole goes?

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Each time a train breakdown it cost more and causes much more inconvenience and disruption to a far greater number of people than the delay in the cleaning of 2 hawker centre roofs .Is the minister in charge and LHL going to make a speech in parliament about the sheer incompetence and unreliability of the operators every time it happens?

Hopefully every time it happens , some of the 60% wakes up and cast the right votes-.