• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pastor Kong : God says sorry to me ( Must Watch)

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1XIF3leTHcg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

his has to be the most amazing emo-juicer mankind has ever seen! Modelled after the sugar cane juicer! Kong "Father, why have you forsaken me and threw me to the dogs?!?"

God (through Kong's mouth): "God I heard him cry out. (hello God speaking) My son, Kong, thank you. Thank you for going through this. I need you to go through this "alone" so that you and City Harvest Church can be the man and the ministry I called it to be". I'm so sorry... but you need to go through this by yourself to bring the change to the generations"

Last edited:

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow, this creep's voice can sound like cracking up and about to cry, and within a second, his voice is all clear and cheerful. This is world class voice actor.

Even old man in 1965 had to take a few minutes break to change from crying to normal voice.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I confirm this charlatan is in deep shit, because he lied about me. All who are wise and know the truth, I'm the real God.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy is a mini lky....no small feat to be able to hoodwink 33,000 followers and milk their money.
Old man can't hold a candle to con hee.

Old man really delivered improvement to the population, hence in his later years, he could bs his way based on past track record. But con hee did nothing but talk bs all his life and he has 33000 followers willing to do his bidding.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
its a surprise itself to mr. con-man that with horseface whore hollywood pimp-connections, no hollywood producers yet to approach the partners-in-crime for a movie script

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did Kong also say “My Father, if it is not possible for this cup to be taken away unless I drink it, may your will be done” ?

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly, i simply dun understand why the Holy God always need people to donate money... Also why do church members have to give a certain percentage of they income to the church? Sounds like a triad or secret society that members need to pay annual fee.... So what's the difference between a church n secret societies?

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow , God says sorry to Kong. I thought being God means never having to say you're sorry.
I do believe him though when he says he heard it. That's what he believes.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
prehaps he's telling you guys...."it's the end of road for him".....to bad he didn't sing frank sinatra signature song...

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
He will go to prison alone... and find "God"father waiting

prison-rape-chick-tract.jpg