• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can Someone Tell Me What's Happening With Sammyboy.com forum?

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi - someone commented on my blog and I was wondering whether or not it's legitimate... The comment reads as follows:
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Racist Or Not? - The Spanish Basketball Team 'Eyes...":

Singapore Kopitiam has replaced the now defunct "Sammyboy.com's Alfresco Coffee Shop" at Delphiforums.

Singapore Kopitiam can be reached at:
http://forums.delphiforums.com/sunkopitiam/messages/

Posted by Anonymous to Aussie Pete at 16 Aug 2008 AM 08:04

Is this some sort of spam? I'm confused...:confused:

bebo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I say it's an advertisment.

As to whether it's legitimate, I don't think the Police will care :smile:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Is this some sort of spam? I'm confused...:confused:

It's spam alright. In a desperate effort to survive, sunkopitiam has employed a team of spammers to publicise their forum in fuckwarezone and other forums frequented by Singaporeans, on personal blogs.. even in THIS FORUM.

They don't want to do it the legit way which is to pass the hat around and pay for a months worth of google ads. Being the typical sinkiepooreans that they are, they're hoping to get something for nothing. :biggrin:

The real sammyboy is here. I don't need to advertise. I don't need to spam. The sammyboy brand speaks for itself. :p

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Being the typical sinkiepooreans that they are, they're hoping to get something for nothing.

That is why i say, it is so much better to stay away from sinkies, such character is very unhealthy for the upbringing of being a human being.

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's spam alright. In a desperate effort to survive, sunkopitiam has employed a team of spammers to publicise their forum in fuckwarezone and other forums frequented by Singaporeans, on personal blogs.. even in THIS FORUM.

They don't want to do it the legit way which is to pass the hat around and pay for a months worth of google ads. Being the typical sinkiepooreans that they are, they're hoping to get something for nothing. :biggrin:

The real sammyboy is here. I don't need to advertise. I don't need to spam. The sammyboy brand speaks for itself. :p
Thanks for the heads-up.... they won't be getting my traffic :biggrin:

Keep up the good work here.