• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Staff shouts and throws chair at me for taking shelter from rain near club

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 16 Aug, 2008 13:29
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>"Staff shouts and throws chair at me for taking shelter from rain near club"

This is a photo illustration.
A STOMPer claims he was shouted at by a manager of a club near City Hall for taking shelter nearby, even though he had explained to the staff there that he would be patronising the club soon after.

Says the STOMPer, in his email to STOMP:

"I want to express my dissatisfaction by the way I was treated on the 9th of August 08, National Day, from the management of DXO Club NTUC.

"My friends and I were at Makan Sutra which is located very near to DXO. A light drizzle started to form and we are located to the outer back entrance of DXO.

"We were then approached by a staff who shouted to us not to leave the premises but to ‘get lost’ in a very aggressive fashion.

"We were taken aback and enquired if we could take shelter as we would be patronizing DXO once the drizzle stopped.

To my amazement, he raised his voice and retaliated by saying that I couldn’t understand the meaning of ‘get lost’, verbatim.

"I politely asked him whether I could see his manager but was turned down rudely by a very inappropriate unprofessional retort. He said it didn’t matter if I saw his manager as he was quitting anyway.

"At the time he manifested his anger by throwing a chair at Makan Sutra which could have hurt any passer-by.

"That was the final straw and thus the surface of this complaint.

"I am appalled by the disservice gave to me on a day when we were supposed to be celebrating the National Spirit.

"It doesn’t give him the excuse to behave the way he did even on an ordinary day. I certainly changed my mind and didn’t want to patronize DXO Club NTUC at all after this."

STOMP is contacting the club for a comment. Watch this space for updates.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Posted on 16 Aug, 2008 13:29
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>

STOMP is contacting the club for a comment. Watch this space for updates.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

The same old shit from STOMP....

beng

C

clarence

The fella must have gotten the sack (said he won't be working there for long). So he must be out to sabotage the club or vent his frustration.

hunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Staff shouts and throws chair at me for taking shelter from rain near club"

he manifested his anger by throwing a chair at Makan Sutra

Stomper, is it you or Makan Sutra? :biggrin: :biggrin: