• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

One man dead, two injured after SMRT bus overturns on Dairy Farm Road

lurpsexx

Alfrescian
Loyal
the driver must have entered the corner too fast, lost the rear end and ended up in the bushes.

I Dun understand why CNA had to come in to defend the bus driver when the facts of the accident have not been ascertained.. and Shit Times, in its true self, did not dare to disclose the nationality of the bus driver.. merely stating "SMRT has also said that the 39-year-old driver has been with the company since January 2012. ".. Bet my bottom dollar that is Ah Tiong... NNB, single deck bus can also do Fast and Furious... is there no more public transport for us that is really safe anymore????

http://www.asiaone.com/News/Latest+News/Motoring/Story/A1Story20130721-438957.html

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
star ted working jan 2012, new recruit.... company seems to be preparing the ground for more announcements to come...by saying first "clean record"

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I Dun understand why CNA had to come in to defend the bus driver when the facts of the accident have not been ascertained.. and Shit Times, in its true self, did not dare to disclose the nationality of the bus driver.. merely stating "SMRT has also said that the 39-year-old driver has been with the company since January 2012. ".. Bet my bottom dollar that is Ah Tiong... NNB, single deck bus can also do Fast and Furious... is there no more public transport for us that is really safe anymore????

http://www.asiaone.com/News/Latest+News/Motoring/Story/A1Story20130721-438957.html

Please lah, whose agenda and propaganda do the SPH and Mediacorp news outlets pander to?

They had even invested resourced into making blatantly pro-FT TV shows, what is withholding the driver's nationality to them?

That said, a new hire could be anyone, even a Singaporean.

lurpsexx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah, whose agenda and propaganda do the SPH and Mediacorp news outlets pander to?

They had even invested resourced into making blatantly pro-FT TV shows, what is withholding the driver's nationality to them?

That said, a new hire could be anyone, even a Singaporean.

Think MediaShit announced is Ah Tiong driver liao.. I already thrown that jamban paper into longkang long ago.. not fit to even wipe my ass with it... :kma: