• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What Are We Paying In Our Utilities Bill

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have actually made enquiry with Stink Power over the charges in my monthly utilities bill, however they explain, I am still very puzzle of the breakdown of what I am paying for, for a starter, even the water bill is estimate & the months you get the FREE credit from the government, they ESTIMATE YOUR BILL, which you bet is higher, the breakdown of taxes we are paying:

1. Waterborne Fees
2. Water Conservancy Tax
3.GST

That is the Tax portion, the second part,

4. Sanitary Appliance Fee
5. Refuse Collection

The Waterborne Fees & conservancy tax, I have asked it is based on their average, and that average I have checked it is always higher than you usually use, that means, however careful you limit your usage, you will still be TAXED..so wtf! you just use & F! care..just pay...does that serve any purpose in conservation...it is designed to tax you..wake up!

GST...how to complain?? that is consumption tax..unless you do not bathe or drink water...this is to help the poor, like you & me.

Refuse collection, nothing to complain about...

Sanitary Appliance Fee..for every toilet you have!..what in the world is that? they could never explain to my satisfaction..on wtf do I have to pay for my sanitary appliance ?? more like we pay for TV a broadcasting whatever..in TV Fees!! once again designed to tax you.

If you do a calculation on your bill...the above 1-5 takes up around 58-60% of your bill..that is your consumption of water & electricity is not that expensive...the taxes are...& they are affordable!!

:p

Last edited:

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
when they estimate the figures, tax and fine u on the estimated figures, do they return the tax and fine part of it after they so-called "reconciled" the figures(after meter readings)??? if not, think of the $$$ every other month, and where they gone to...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when they estimate the figures, tax and fine u on the estimated figures, do they return the tax and fine part of it after they so-called "reconciled" the figures(after meter readings)??? if not, think of the $$$ every other month, and where they gone to...

To help the "Poor"...you have GIRO, they estimate your bill,that means they deduct from YOUR BANK ACCOUNT first, & later check the meter, if it is more, they take MORE what to do..but if they overestimated, they will offset your current bill...but kawan...they take from you first, remember!!

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
To help the "Poor"...you have GIRO, they estimate your bill,that means they deduct from YOUR BANK ACCOUNT first, & later check the meter, if it is more, they take MORE what to do..but if they overestimated, they will offset your current bill...but kawan...they take from you first, remember!!

i am talking abt the "tax and fine" part, i don't remember they returning the tax and fine part of the "over-estimate"...
or do they?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Water Conservancy Tax

It is an abomination to levy a tax on a basic necessity. 'Conservation' my ass.

If they could put a tax on the air we breathe, they would. Ooh, let's 'conserve' the air! :rolleyes:

:oIo: :kma:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is an abomination to levy a tax on a basic necessity. 'Conservation' my ass.

If they could put a tax on the air we breathe, they would. Ooh, let's 'conserve' the air! :rolleyes:

Water delivery requires a huge infrastructure that needs to be build and maintained just like roads.

In hospitals you also pay for your oxygen bottles don't you.

Now, sarcasm that away, chickenshit...

Last edited:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. This is indeed preposterous.

We must bring this matter up to the Duchess of York for a review.:o:rolleyes:

No, Sinkie if you got the BALLS wear eithier white shirt or RED shirt and protest on the street by the millions!

But then that is IF Sinkie got the BALLS! LOL

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No, Sinkie if you got the BALLS wear eithier white shirt or RED shirt and protest on the street by the millions!

But then that is IF Sinkie got the BALLS! LOL

You are asking too much of the 60.1%
All of them dun even got the balls to vote against pappies in a SECRET ballot....you expect a protest?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Water delivery requires a huge infrastructure that needs to be build and maintained just like roads.

In hospitals you also pay for your oxygen bottles don't you.

Now, sarcasm that away, chickenshit...

This is a tiny dot ...not a country 10 or 50 times that big. The cost of infrastructure is lesser than you think.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe a portion of these ball-less fucktards are actually ashamed of voting for white scums either out of fear or selfish reasons.

The hawkers centres saga, now throw out their loyal lapping dogs into the open...who proclaim the work for the common good & are apolitical...you believe!!. If they do not vote for you know who... the rocks can talk!! Mind you, one of these so called volunteer is rewarded at National Day...you don't need an education to fins out... those who are make noises about the cleaning are their 'gang'...anyway whole of SINgapore will watching out for these two volunteers...